Walk On The Same Pharaohs Roads Via 10 Days in Egypt Itinerary From Australia
10 Days in Egypt Itinerary From Australia and other destinations is to make your break full of adventure.
Nothing can compare to launching your adventure on the path of the pharaohs, where they walked to build the tourist attractions. So you walk to find yourself at the end of the road in front of the Giza Pyramid. Then to the 1st stone structure that their hands raised to Egypt sky, Saqqara pyramids. To follow the historical secrets and facts till arriving from Cairo to south Egypt, Aswan. In just 10 days you can live a wonderful time in this ancient Egypt embraces.
10 Days in Egypt Itinerary From Australia enables you to transfer from your country to ancient Egypt while the dazzling nature is ready to purify your soul. Therefore, 10 Days in Egypt Itinerary From Australia other destinations is your best chance to explore Egypt, going through Cairo, Giza, Alexandria Luxor Aswan
Also, 10 Days in Egypt Itinerary From Australia gets you the chance to sail in the heart of the Nile the same as an ancient Egyptian to find the temples calling you for great historical events.
This 10 10 Days in Egypt Itinerary From Australia Package includes a 3 Nights Cruise on the Nile River and the Nile Valley.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Deluxe 5 Stars|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Cairo - Aswan - Alexandria - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
- Day 1
Arrival at Cairo International Airport
Arrival Day At Cairo Airport
Arrival flight from your homeland Australia. Welcome to the land of the pharaohs; history is calling you.
A person carrying a "Your Name" badge meets you, upon arrival at Cairo International Airport. Then you will be picked up by our friendly driver in a comfortable, air-conditioned car to the Barcelo hotel in the Pyramids Area. A smooth check-in, and enjoy a free tour to enjoy a fanciful night around the magical Cairo.
- Day 2
Day trip to Giza Pyramids, Saqqara Step Pyramid, and Memphis
Pyramids Day Tour; Pyramid of Cheops, Pyramid of Chefren, Pyramid of Mankerue, Sphinx, Pyramid of Djoser& Memphis
08.00 am You will be taken to the Great Pyramids of Giza by your Egyptologist and driver after a hearty breakfast at the hotel. The Great Pyramid and the Queens' Small Pyramids will be toured by your Egyptologist guide. You have the opportunity to enter one of them. On request, visitors can gain access to the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Then, Stroll through the Second Superb Pyramid of King Khafra for a great photo op.
On your next visit, you will witness the entrance to the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure as well as the Three Small Pyramids of the Queens.
Visit the Pyramids of Panorama for a fantastic view and perspective.
Your adventure to The Pyramids continues with a visit to The Great Sphinx. You may learn about ancient mummies and embalming at the Mummification Temple.
01.00 pm Lunch at Sphinx View Restaurant.
The Step Pyramids and Memphis can be seen after lunch at Saqqara.
You'll visit Saqqara's Step Pyramid Complex with your tour guide, where you'll view the oldest stone edifice in history. You'll also visit the Imhotep Museum to learn about Imhotep, the architect, and builder of the Step Pyramid of Djoser.
Memphis' huge marble sphinx, built by King Ramses II and Queen Hatshepsut, is accessible along a picturesque country road.
05.00 pm Enjoy a leisurely evening at the hotel.
- Day 3
Egyptian Museum Visit & Tour Attractions in Old Cairo
Citadel of Saladin, Mosque of Mohamed Ali, Hanging Church, St. Sergius, and Bacchus Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue & Sleeper Train to Aswan
In the morning, the hotel serves breakfast at 8 o'clock. Then, your tour guide takes you on a tour of the Egyptian Museum. The Egyptian Museum offers a 2-hour tour of hundreds of ancient Egyptian artifacts, monuments, and jewels, representing Egypt's history, from 2700 BCE to 300 CE. You are traveling through the eras from ancient Egypt to Greece on one touristic tour.
Then, proceed to visit the Citadel of Saladin in El-Moqqatam Hill. It is accessible by private vehicles and drivers.
Be sure to check out the Alabaster mosque, the Green Mosque, and the Castel Panorama "Mahka el-Qalaa".
01.00 pm Lunch at Nile View Restaurant, a wonderful venue.
Next; Visit Cairo's Christian Quarter to see the Old Coptic Cairo.
The Virgin Mary's Hanging Church is a must-see, as is the Abu Serga Church, dedicated to St. Sergius and Bacchus. The history of Egyptian Jews can be learned by visiting Ben Ezra Synagogue in Cairo, Egypt.
Next, Have a wonderful tour in the Down Town until 06.00 pm, seeing how Khedive Ismail made Cairo the Paris that overlooks the Nile.
07.00 pm Enjoy your First Class Night Sleeper Train south to Aswan City. Spend an evening onboard the ship, where you will be treated to a delicious dinner and a goodnight's sleep.
- Day 4
Aswan Tour Attractions
Aswan High Dam, Lake Nasser, Philae Temple & Unfinished Obelisk
08.00 am, Relish a tasty breakfast on the train board, After that, meet your guide at Aswan station. In a private vehicle with air conditioning and a competent guide, your tour guide takes you on a sightseeing tour of Aswan.
Aswan High Dam, one of the world's largest dams, and the Dam Turbines are among the attractions. In addition, enjoy breathtaking views of the largest artificial lake globally, Lake Nasser.
Meanwhile, board a Nubian water Taxi and sail the Nile to the Island of Love, where you'll see Isis' Temple, on Philae Island, with the help of our Egyptologist Tour Guide.
After that, Explore the Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan's northern granite quarry.
01.00 pm To check-in for 3 nights with full-board, proceed to our Nile cruise ship at 01.00 pm.
After the cruise, refresh up and relax. Subsequently, take a stroll through Aswan's local markets and streets.
08.00 pm To sum up, after dinner and a Nubian show, spend the night on the Nile Cruise.
- Day 5
Sailing to Kom Ombo Temple
Sailing at the Nile Cruise
08.00 am, Firstly, Before the cruise, take a spectacular sailing experience among the amazing Aswan Islands, riding a felucca.
Breakfast on the Cruise board. After that, meet with our Egyptologist tour guide to transfer to the Nile embraces, sailing to where the blossoming flowers send incredible smells and the antique plants refresh your soul, going through Kitchener’s Island. In the same vein, Aga Khan Mausoleum appears in the heart of the Nile wonderfully.
01.00 pm, Meanwhile, get back to the Cruise Ship and enjoy your lunch. Subsequently, You are sailing to Kom Ombo.
During the sail, Enjoy Sundeck's sight of Egypt's agricultural land in addition to the lifestyles of Egyptian farmers. Slow cruise navigating in the gorgeous Nile Valley.
In the same vein, Enjoy a nighttime visit to the lightful temple of the Crocodile God Sobek as soon as you arrive at Kom Ombo Temple tonight!
08.00 pm Your cruise dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 6
Visit to Edfu's Falcon God Horus Temple and Nile Cruise Sailing.
Edfu Temple, Esna Lock & Luxor Temple
08.00 am Breakfast onboard. In addition, a horse carriage excursion to Edfu's Falcon God Horus Temple is inclusive.
After that, Back to your Nile Cruise for the remainder of your Nile Valley sailing adventure.
01.00 pm Meanwhile, In Esna Lock, a cruise lunch enjoyment is waiting for you.
05.00 pm Spend the evening visiting the Temple of Luxor, certainly, it is a must-see for anybody interested in Egyptology. Enjoy a free walking tour of Luxor's local open Air markets and bazaar.
After that, at 08.00 pm Cruise entertainment and dinner on board, In addition to an overnight stay in Luxor city.
- Day 7
Excursions and Sightseeing in Luxor
Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut & Colossi of Memnon
08.00 am In the morning, after a leisurely breakfast on board and checking out of the Cruise, our Egyptologist Tour Guide and Driver will pick you up, Meanwhile, they will take you on a tour of Luxor's top attractions.
Enjoy a breathtaking view from the West Bank of Luxor and the Valley of the Kings, where you will also learn how ancient Egyptians created their exquisite Royal Tombs.
Similarly, visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Dier El Bahary, the "Northern Monastery" in Cairo. And after that, Enjoy the magical historical view of Colossi of Memnon.
Afterward, your tour guide and driver will transport you to the Luxor East Bank, where you'll visit the Karnak Temple, to clarify, it is the second-largest temple in the world after Angkor Wat Temple in Cambodia.
04.00 pm If you have the time, you can still do some last-minute shopping in Luxor City's Open-Air Market.
07.00 pm Subsequently, your driver will get you up at the hotel and take you to the Luxor Train Station, where you will join the First Night Train to Cairo with Dinner on board.
- Day 8
Detailed tour schedule for the eighth day
Khan-El Khalili Bazaar, El-Moez Street, Traveling to Alexandria
After breakfast on the train board, your tour guide accompanies you on a tour in the heart of the Fatimid eras, wandering amid the vibrant Islamic architecture with dazzling, colorful, and rich decorations.
A fragrant incense smell with a mix of eastern music and adjacent shops sparkling with lanterns and silver and copper handicrafts. Meanwhile, you arrive at Khan-El Khalili Bazaar, and El-Moez Street. Enjoy leisurely shopping.
After that, Smoothly, in the air-conditioned private vehicle, have a relaxing seat to transfer to Alexandria and enjoy a fantastic night with a view of the Mediterranean Sea.
Check into our hotel in Alexandria for one night and enjoy a free evening in the city.
- Day 9
A city tour of Alexandria
The End Tour In This 10 Days in Egypt Itinerary From Australia
Our day in Alexandria begins at 0.800 am with breakfast at the hotel. Then, our local tour guide and private driver are waiting for you on a tour along the Mediterranean till arriving at Roman Amphitheater. After that, take an adventure tour to the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, and discover the Serabeum Cave near Pompey's Pillar, Kom El Dekka.
After having a seafood lunch in a Mediterranean sea view restaurant, proceed to a tour to the Citadel of Quitby, Alexandria's Library, and Montazah Park with our local guide. Subsequently, you'll return to Cairo.
1-night check at Cairo hotel.
- Day 10
Final Departure from Cairo
In conclusion, Enjoy your hotel breakfast. After that, meet our airport coordinator and driver to check out. Meanwhile, your next destination is the Cairo International Airport terminal for your final flight out. Keep your Egyptian memories.
Deluxe 10 Days Egypt Itinerary From Australia package rate includes:
- International flight ticket (Sedny/Cairo/Sedny)
- Personal assistance and reception by your tour manager at the Airport
- 3 nights at a hotel in Cairo with Breakfast.
- 3 nights accommodation on board Nile Cruise with full-board.
- 2 Nights onboard first-class night sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor back to Cairo.
- 1 night at a hotel in Alexandria with Breakfast.
- Entire transport costs and transfers by our up-to-date private A/C vehicle throughout your trip as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Airport pickup on arrival and drop-off on departure.
- Expert Egyptologist and Professional tour guide accompany you throughout the entire trip.
- Breakfast, Lunches, and Dinner meals as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Bottled water.
- Entire taxes and service charges.
Deluxe 10 Days Egypt Itinerary From Australia package rate excludes:
- Egyptian visas on entry.
- Entry fees and tickets to sites unnamed in our itinerary above.
- All optional activities unnamed on our tour schedule above.
- Any meal or drink not mentioned in our itinerary above.
- Expenditure on basic personal items.
- Tippings and gratuities.
- Phone and internet expenses. etcetera.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4944$5150 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.