10 days Egypt luxury Vacation package from Hurghada with Nile cruise
10 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation package to Experience the Best of the Land of the Pharaohs! A once-in-a-lifetime journey to Egypt’s and the Nile’s top attractions. Visit the Great Pyramids and Egypt’s temples by boat to Luxor and Aswan. Enjoy your leisure time in Hurghada near the Red Sea beaches. Check the availability of our Egypt summer vacations right now.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Hurghada - Cairo - Giza - Luxor - Aswan - Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
- Day 1
Begin your 10 days in Egypt with a luxury Vacation package from Hurghada Airport. Meet our Egypt United Tours Airport Coordinator once you've arrived safely in Hurghada for assistance with your luggage and entry visa. Benefit from the VIP treatment.
After you've completed all of your airport formalities, meet our experienced driver and board your first ride to the 5 Stars Luxury Hotel in our luxury private vehicle.
After that, check in with assistance and enjoy an afternoon in Hurghada on your own.
- Day 2
Free day in Hurghada
To begin, with an all-inclusive stay, you can relax and unwind at your hotel's pool and beach (full board with soft drinks)
All of our optional tours, including snorkeling, a boat trip to Gifton Island, Scopa Diving, parasailing, sea games, and Quad Safari, are available.
- Day 4
Transfer to Luxor
Luxor East bank
First, have breakfast at your hotel and ask for assistance with check-out. Meet your guide and driver for your transfer to Luxor.
Your own Egyptologist will take you to the Luxor East Bank to view the Karnak Temple, which is ancient Egypt's greatest temple and houses the complete religious history of the pharaohs.
You'll next be brought to the Nile Cruise to check-in. Enjoy a scrumptious lunch on the sundeck of the Nile Cruise, complete with a relaxing atmosphere and a stunning view of the Nile.
Then, in Luxor Temple, your own Egyptologist takes you to see the biggest mysteries of ancient Egyptian monarchs, including Hatshepsut's and Thutmose III's battles.
Finally, you'll head back to your Nile Cruise for a relaxing evening and take your dinner on your Nile cruise.
- Day 5
Luxor Day tour
Luxor West bank
Begin your memorable morning on board the Nile Cruise with a delicious breakfast. Then, on the west bank of Luxor, your personal Egyptologist will take you to the Theban Necropolis, which you will view at the Valley of the Kings. Then you take a tour through Hatshepsut's era at the Temple of Hatshepsut, a beautiful building inexplicably cut into a mountain. Following that, you'll encounter Memnon's Colossi.
After that, your personal Egyptologist joins you on a Nile Cruise, which departs from Luxor and includes a great lunch before arriving at Esna Lock.
Finally, spend a quiet night on board a Nile Cruise, complete with a delectable meal.
- Day 6
Nile cruise sailing
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Get a bite to eat on the Nile Cruise board first. Ride in a horse carriage to Edfu Temple, ancient Egypt's most well-preserved and second-largest temple, with the assistance of your personal Egyptologist. The pharaohs appear to be still alive as if they have just lifted their hands to escape the temple.
Then it's back to the Nile Sail for a peaceful cruise to Kom Ombo Temple, where you can view Sobek's palace and a full-fledged pharaonic hospital complete with ancient Egyptian surgical instruments. Before being led to the temple by your Egyptologist, enjoy your lunch on the Nile Cruise.
Finally, unwind on your Nile Cruise with a delicious dinner.
- Day 7
Abu Simbel tour
Early in the morning, pick up your breakfast from the Nile Cruise. Your own Egyptologist takes you to the Abu Simbel Temples in a private air-conditioned van. Then it's back to Aswan for a relaxing sail around Kitchener Island and a visit to the Aga Khan Mausoleum.
Return to your Nile cruise ship and eat your lunch there.
Free evening to browse the open-air marketplaces of Aswan.
Finally, treat yourself to a dinner cruise on the Nile.
- Day 7
Aswan Day Tour
Enjoy a wonderful morning in Aswan's unique fresh atmosphere and the charm of the Nubians; eat breakfast on the Nile Cruise, and then be accompanied by your Egyptologist to Aswan monuments. Begin your day with a visit to the Aswan High Dam, one of the twentieth century's most important projects, and Lake Nasser, the world's second-largest lake. Following that, you'll travel to the Philae Port, where you'll meet Nubians and follow in Osiris' footsteps as he visited Isis in this magnificent temple, the Philae Temple.
Then you've whisked away to a stunning pharaonic engineering site to learn about one of pharaonic architecture's secrets. It's where the incomplete obelisk stands.
Following that, your personal guide will accompany you and our driver to Aswan airport, where you will travel to Cairo.
When you arrive in Cairo, you will be greeted by our guide and driver who will transport you to your hotel and assist you with check-in.
- Day 8
Giza Pyramids and Egyptian museum
Giza Pyramids tour
First and foremost, take pleasure in your delectable hotel breakfast. After that, you'll meet your own Egyptologist in the hotel lobby to begin your journey through history with a visit to the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Facts and secrets in front of the Cheops Pyramid transport you to the splendor of the ancient Egyptians. There are three pyramids dedicated to the queens there, with the option of visiting one of them.
The Chephren and Menkaure Pyramids are also visited. Three small pyramids for the queens will also be found, one of which you will be able to view from the interior. You make your way to the Great Sphinx Statue, a renowned pharaonic guard.
After that, you proceed to the Mortuary Temple, where the priests mummified King Chephren. Then you snap breathtaking photographs of this incredible heritage at the Panorama Pyramids.
After that, your Egyptologist leads you to a beautiful restaurant with a view of the Pyramids, where you may eat a delicious Egyptian lunch.
Egyptian Museum tour
Then you'll be whisked away by your personal Egyptologist to the Egyptian Museum's allure. Explore the gleaming pharaonic treasure, which includes Tut's collection, rare everyday life equipment from the eras of the pharaohs, one-of-a-kind monuments, and massive statues.
then meet your guide and driver to transfer you to Cairo domestic airport to fly back to Hurghada
finally, arrive at Hurghada airport meet and assist our driver and tour guide to transfer you to your hotel.
overnight in Hurghada
- Day 9
Free day at leisure
Your stay at the Hurghada hotel on the Red Sea Beach includes breakfast, lunch, supper, and soft drinks. (Soft all-inclusive)
On request, snorkeling, diving, water activities, and optional Hurghada sea tours with Desert safari are all available.
- Day 10
After breakfast, meet your superb driver and our Airport coordinator to begin your journey to Hurghada Airport, where you will arrive 2 hours before your flight departure time.
Our Airport Coordinator will assist you with your luggage and boarding.
Return home filled with fond memories of your trip to Egypt.
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Flight tickets (Aswan/Cairo) (Cairo/Hurghada)
- 4 Nights accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- 4 Nights accommodation on board at Nile cruise with Full board.
- 1 Night accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3183$3516 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.