10 days Egypt Luxury Trip Package with Giza pyramids and St. Catherine
Have a good time in Sharm el sheikh relaxing on the most beauteous beaches by the red sea in our 10 days Egypt Luxury Trip Package with Giza pyramids.
starting with the red sea then transfer to stay 1 night at st. Catherine and enjoy Mount Moses hiking expedition, following that go to Cairo and have a 3 nights to explore the history of Egypt and visit the Giza pyramids, the Egyptian museum and old Cairo City; and finally fly back to Sharm to relax on the red sea beach. Check our full 10 days Egypt Luxury Trip Package with Giza pyramids itinerary below.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Beach Holidays - Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Desert Tours - Egypt Educational Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh - Cairo - Giza - Sinai|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - adventure - Luxury|
Sharm El Sheikh Arrival
Welcome to Sharm El Shiekh City
When they get to Sharm El Sheikh, Meet our driver and local representative. Allow them to transport you to the hotel in Sharm for a two-night stay in the interim.
At Sharm Hotel, you may experience a relaxing all-inclusive stay beginning with lunch and a free afternoon.
At your hotel on the Red Sea shore in Sharm El Sheikh, relax.
08:00 PM Having dinner and staying the night in a hotel
Free Day in the Red Sea
Free Day in Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy your hotel stay with a soft all-inclusive, hotel beach and pool.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with soft drinks and snacks are available at set times.
Sharm El Sheikh - St. Catherine
St. Catherine Day Trip
07:00 AM To check out, Meet our friendly driver and a knowledgeable tour guide after you've had breakfast at your hotel. St. Catherine Village is where you should begin your journey.
The trip to St. Catherine takes around 3 hours, and once we get there, you'll be given a ride to the st. Catherine to check in.
01:00 PM After your lunch break, spend the rest of the day discovering the beautiful village of St. Catherine.
07:00 PM Meanwhile, have an early dinner at the hotel and get ready for your upcoming excursion. Get lots of rest and sleep as well before ascending Mount Moses very early the following morning.
Hiking At Mount Moses
Mount Moses hiking expedition
To begin your Mount Moses hiking expedition, our friendly tour guide and driver will meet you at 02:00 am and welcome you to the area.
Moses traveled by Bedouin cottages, resting areas, and Holy Spots on his way to the summit of the mountain.
A three-hour hike to the summit of Mount Moses affords a unique view of the Sinai, including spectacular dawn.
Following morning, explore the Burning Bush, where Moses received the Ten Commandments and spoke to God, the Holy Well, and the Room of Sculls.
Enjoy the most famous Greek Orthodox Church in the world, St. Catherine's, with its standing-out icons and decorations.
08:00 AM Have breakfast at the hotel before you check out to begin your journey to Cairo.
4:00 PM Arrive at Cairo and assist you with check-in at the hotel.
Free time to fresh up with an opportunity to explore Cairo city at night on your own.
Overnight in Cairo.
Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum
Giza Pyramids trip
At your hotel, breakfast is offered starting at 8:00 a.m.
Start your trip to the Giza Pyramids with our expert driver and cutting-edge car. Discover the Great Pyramid of King Cheops and the Pyramids of the Queens. If you specifically ask for it, the Great Pyramid's inner ticket is accessible.
It's time to examine how the ancient Egyptians built the Pyramids. Visit the Second and Third Pyramids as a result.
Get breath-taking pictures of the Three Pyramids. Enjoy the remainder of your journey through the Saharan Pyramids.
Learn more about the Great Sphinx's buried secrets by exploring the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx beforehand.
1:00 PM Your tour guide will take you to a lovely restaurant with a view of the pyramids for a wonderful meal.
As a result of your visit to the Egyptian Museum, you will be able to see King Tut's beautiful Golden Treasure at 2:00 p.m.
The time is 4:00 p.m. Return to your hotel and take advantage of the pool and other amenities, as well as others.
Old Cairo day trip
Coptic and Islamic old Cairo
After breakfast , the drive to the heart of Cairo city begins.
Your tour guide will next take you on a fantastic tour of Cairo's Old City, including stops at the Orthodox Church of the Virgin Mary at Hanging Church, St. Sergius and Bacchus Holy Church, and the Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Then, before your tour guide takes you to El-Moqatam Mountain to visit Saladin's Citadel and King Mohamed Ali's Marble Mosque, have a delightful lunch at Nile View Restaurant.
Finally, visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar to get a glimpse of Cairo and its environs.
Fly to Sharm El sheikh
Firstly, start your day with your breakfast at your hotel, then drive you to the domestic airport in Cairo so you can catch a flight to Sharm El-Sheikh.
When you arrive in Sharm El-Sheikh City, you can get help checking in at your resort.
free time at the beach and enjoy your lunch at the hotel.
Finally, dinner at your hotel and overnight in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Free Day in Sharm el Sheikh
Free Day in Red Sea
A stay at the Soft All-Inclusive Hotel includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks, and snacks. Have a great time at the beach and take a picture of everything, they will be lifetime memories.
free day at leisure
Free day at Sharm el sheikh Beach
Have a pleasant time by the Red Sea Beach at Sharm el sheikh hotel with Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, and soft drinks. (Soft all-inclusive)
All trips are at hand at your request; Snorkeling, Diving, water activities, and Sharm el sheikh optional sea trips with Desert safari.
Departure from Sharm El Sheikh
After having your lovely breakfast at the hotel, meet our local airport coordinator in Sharm El Sheikh and our friendly driver to transfer you to Sharm International Airport to leave Egypt with wonderful memories about your 10 days Egypt Luxury Trip Package with Giza pyramids.
Our 10 days Egypt Luxury Trip Package with Giza pyramids Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Sharm el sheikh Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Domestic flight tickets (Cairo/Sharm)
- 5 Nights accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- 1 Night accommodation in St. Catherine Hotel with Full board.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 10 days Egypt Luxury Trip Package with Giza pyramids Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3995$4400 / Person
10 days Egypt Luxury Trip Package with Giza pyramids runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.