10 Days Egypt Christmas Holiday to Old Sites, Nile Tour, and Hurghada
10 Days Egypt Christmas Holiday Hurghada, the Nile, and the Giza Pyramids
The goal of a 10 Days Egypt Christmas Holiday is to set your soul free in the land of the pharaohs. Your route brings you to the Giza Pyramids, an ancient Egyptian wonder. You must understand the beginning of the pharaohs’ building tale after visiting this location. In order to visit the Saqqara pyramid, it will soon time.
A 10 Days Egypt Christmas Holiday takes you from the ancient kingdom to the majesty of the modern kingdom, where you’ll encounter temples that embrace historical details, kingly secrets, and daily life in ancient Egypt. An adorable sailing experience on a *Nile Cruise during a 10 Days Egypt Christmas Holiday is available.
Then the Red Sea’s allure can be experienced. With a 10 Days Egypt Christmas Holiday, you will spend 3 nights in breathtaking nature with the blue sea in front of you and mountains all around you. This is a vista you won’t soon forget.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Coptic Egypt Tours - Red Sea Holidays Packages|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Festivals Tours to Egypt|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
- Day 1
Arrival Day At Cairo Airport
Arrival Day At Cairo Airport
When you arrive, a representative from "Egypt United Tours" welcomes you. Our representative helps you with the necessary passport control procedures, luggage identification, and portage so you may leave the airport in comfort.
You are efficiently driven by a pleasant driver in an air-conditioned private vehicle from the airport to your hotel so you can check-in. A free nighttime tour that takes you around Cairo's enchanted nights. Tahrir Square beautifully lights up Cairo at night.
- Day 2
Pyramids Plateau Day Tour – Pyramid of Djoser - Memphis
Pyramid of Cheops, Pyramid of Chefren, Pyramid of Mykerinos, Mortuary Temple, Panorama Pyramids, Great Sphinx, Saqqara Pyramid, Memphis
breakfast at the hotel at 8:00 a.m., then check-out. To go on a voyage through the heart of the golden age, the pyramid building era, in ancient Egyptian history, meets your Egyptologist in the hotel lobby. The Great Pyramid of Cheops, the Pyramid of Chefren, and the Small Pyramid of Mykerinos all have information and secrets for you to discover.
During this tour, you won't only see three pyramids; instead, you'll also see six more miniature pyramids that were built in honor of the previous kingdom's queens. You can choose to go inside one of them. Additionally, you have the option of entering the Great Pyramid. Then, proceed to the Mortuary Temple, where King Chefren was mummified, to follow in the footsteps of his regal funeral and experience those moments as if you were a pharaoh. The next best thing is to take a memorable snapshot of the monuments to the ancient Egyptian culture at the Panorama Pyramids.
Salute the Great Sphinx, the world's greatest protector, for protecting these royal tombs since 2558 BC.
Enjoy a delectable meal in a charming restaurant with a view of the pyramids at 01.0o PM.
The Saqqara Pyramid of Djoser, the first limestone building to be built in ancient Egypt, is the next stop on your journey. Then, go to Memphis, a sizable open-air museum, which was Egypt's first capital.
Enjoy the deserted Cairo streets at 5:00 p.m. while exploring these historic structures.
Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
- Day 3
Aswan Top Attractions Day Tour
Aswan Day Trip and Nile Cruise check-in
For breakfast at your hotel, get up early. Your expert Egyptologist will accompany you to Cairo Domestic Airport to fly to Aswan.
Arrive at Aswan Domestic Airport and meet your tour guide and driver to help with packing your belongings into a private air-conditioned car so you may be transported to Aswan for sightseeing.
To experience a stunning view, start at the Aswhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aswanan High Dam, one of the biggest rock-fill dams in the world and home to Lake Nasser, the largest artificial lake in the world.
After that, head to a site of pharaonic engineering to see the magnificent Unfinished Obelisk project.
The time to check in for the Nile Cruise arrives at 0.100 PM. Enjoy a delicious meal while relaxing on the cruise board and taking in the Nile.
In order to explore the pearl of temples, Philae Temple, continue your day tour by getting a Nubian Nile Taxi to take you there. You take a tour around Aswan's streets and the neighborhood market with your Egyptologist.
Dinner and an overnight stay on the cruise with a Nubian festival start at 0.800 PM.
- Day 4
The First Sailing Day
Kom Ombo Visit & Sailing To Edfu Temple
Get up early at 8:00 am and eat breakfast on the sundeck to take advantage of the sun and pool. Your tour guide will next take you on a fantastic sailing excursion in a felucca to traverse through the incredible Aswan Islands, observe old plants cuddle rare birds on Kitchener's Island, and then discover Fatimid architecture—the Aga Khan Mausoleum—which appears mysteriously in the center of the Nile.
Return to the Nile Cruise board so that the sailing trip can start at 12 o'clock.
The farms that line the Nile's two banks send you a cool breeze as if they were blessing your journey through the Nile's lush valley and into its rich historical past.
01.00 pm, Eat breakfast outside on the sundeck. Your tour guide then drives you to the Kom Ombo temple, which is home to Horus and Sobek gods.
Spend the night at the shore of Edfu City. Enjoy a restful sleep.
- Day 5
Edfu Temple Tour
Sailing to Luxor & Luxor Temple Visit
On the Nile Cruise board, have breakfast early. After that, go in a horse-drawn carriage with your Egyptologist till you reach Edfu Temple, Egypt's second-largest temple and the place where good overcame evil in Egyptian culture.
Your lunch is served at the breathtaking time of the trip through Esna Lock at 1:00 p.m.
05.00 pm Visit Luxor Temple, the most significant work of art in Theba, the ancient Egyptian city that is home to one-third of all the world's monuments, in the evening. Now we are in Luxor City. a free walking tour of the charming bazaar-filled streets of Luxor.
08.00 pm Enjoy a delicious dinner on the cruise ship, then unwind for the night.
- Day 6
Luxor Top Attractions Day Tour
Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon
08.00 am Check-out and breakfast on the cruise ship. Then, follow your Egyptologist to the pharaohs' homeland of truth, where they would be treated as gods and experience their first sunset after passing away in accordance with their beliefs. West Bank is where it is.
Go first to Karnak Temple, the grandest religious complex for the pharaohs. Then, your vehicle crosses the Nile to the western bank to explore the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, the afterlife world of the ancient Egyptians.
Then it was time for a lunch break in a beautiful Luxor restaurant around 1:00 am. The Temple of Hatshepsut explains how the ancient Egyptians cut their temples into the mountains with breathtaking architectural beauty and strength. Look at the Colossi of Memnon after that.
Take a seat in a contemporary private vehicle with air conditioning and prepare for an overnight trip to Hurghada.
Spend the night in a Hurghada hotel, close to the Red Sea. Dinner, check-in, and a comfortable night's sleep.
- Day 7
Hurghada Free Day
Red Sea Activities & Desert Safari
Get up early to enjoy your hotel breakfast, and while there, take advantage of the opportunity to go swimming in the complex of hotel pools. Additionally, you may take advantage of the cool breezes from the Red Sea by going for a swim, a glass boat ride, or some sunbathing.
01.00 pm Have lunch to round up your day amidst the wonders of the desert, then follow the Bedouins on an unforgettable excursion by staying in one of their tents as you explore the desert in a camel or pech buggy. Return to the tent to take in the candlelight, the Milky Way shining brightly above you, and the Bedouin festivities while enjoying a meal.
Return to your hotel and unwind for the night.
- Day 8
Another Free Day in Hurghada
A free day in Hurghada
Another free day to spend amidst the several red sea activities and desert safari.
Resting overnight at Hurghada hotel and dinner.
Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
- Day 9
Return Back To Cairo
Egyptian Museum, El Moez Street & Khan El Khalili Day Tour
Your Egyptologist drives you to Hurghada Domestic Airport after breakfast at the hotel so you can catch your flight back to Cairo.
When you land at the domestic airport in Cairo, you should meet your Egyptologist and driver so they can take you in a private A/C vehicle to the Egyptian museum. You embark on a tour through the center of the ancient Egyptian civilization between 2700 BCE and 300 CE on two floors brimming with remarkable artifacts.
After that, enjoy a leisurely lunch break at a top-notch restaurant while dining on authentic Egyptian cuisine.
Then, as you travel through El-Moez street's bright, lavishly decorated Islamic buildings, your tour guide leads you back in time to the Fatimid era. go to this Mumluks market, Khan-El Khalili bazaar.
Finally, transfer to your hotel in Cairo to get assistance to check in for a restful night.
- Day 10
Last Day of The 10 Days Egypt Christmas Holiday
Early breakfast to go ahead to Cairo airport with our representative. As per your flight time, you may not have enough time for breakfast. So, the hotel prepares your breakfast bag. Your representative assists you in all airport departure procedures to effortlessly return back home.
10 Days Egypt Christmas Holiday Includes;
- Meet, and assist at the Cairo airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the itinerary above by private A/C vehicles.
- An expert Egyptologist guide accompanies you to all your tours.
- 3-night accommodation on board a Nile Cruise.
- Domestic flights tickets (Cairo/Aswan - Hurghada/Cairo).
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo at hotel.
- 3 nights stay at hotel in Hurghada full board.
- All meals mentioned above.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
10 Days Egypt Christmas Holiday Excludes;
- International Flight Ticket from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
- Entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extras not included in the itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Internet and phone calls and items of personal nature
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2,990$3300 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.