A sophisticated cruise experience with excellent standards is offered by the magnificent MS Alexander The Great. It’s the best way to enjoy an opulent Nile cruise. You can relax and enjoy a cocktail at the lounge bar. In addition, the two upper decks have a Jacuzzi-equipped pool as well as a large crescent-shaped bar where guests may enjoy drinks while taking in the night sky. Additionally, there is a gift shop, a Turkish bath, a fitness center, and a spa providing massages. All meals are provided by the third-deck “Red Fiesta” restaurant. This elegant eatery offers a variety of international cuisine and boasts big panoramic windows that look out over the Nile. On the pool deck, there is a live BBQ where you can eat authentic oriental food. Here we provide all details about MS Alexander The Great Nile cruise reviews and itinerary and for MS/ Alexander The Great booking and prices please contact the reservation center.
Also, there are only 30 accommodations on Alexander The Great’s Nile Cruise. It provides a high-end cruise experience. In addition, Alexander the Great had high standards and a sophisticated setting. The Alexander The Great Nile Cruise has a cozy setting and elegant furnishings. It also has fashionable furniture. The ideal way to sail in style is on Alexander The Great’s Nile Cruise. The Nile is seen from each of Alexander the Great’s 30 air-conditioned cabins. They were each uniquely created to offer a pleasing combination of hues, textures, and environments. Each of the large cabins has an en suite bathroom with a bathtub, robes, and a hairdryer. Additionally, they have a personal safe, minibar, satellite TV, and DVD player.
One of Egypt’s opulent Nile cruises, Alexander the Great offers 3, 4, and 7-night excursions.
4-days Nile Cruise in the MS Alexander The Great from Luxor
We'll whisk you away from the airport 5-days Nile Cruise in the MS Alexander The Great from Luxor
Egypt is without a doubt one of the 8-days Nile Cruise in the MS Alexander The Great from Luxor
Alexander The Great Nile cruise 8 Days
4-days Nile Cruise in the MS Alexander The Great from Luxor We'll whisk you away from the airport
5-days Nile Cruise in the MS Alexander The Great from Luxor Egypt is without a doubt one of the
8-days Nile Cruise in the MS Alexander The Great from Luxor Alexander The Great Nile cruise 8 Days
– Each of the 30 suites has a unique design that offers the perfect fusion of color, texture, and atmosphere.
– Allergenic foam cushions and bath towels made entirely of Egyptian cotton are provided in the rooms. mere with four satellite channels (when docked), music, and air conditioning. – Egyptian cotton bathrobes, a hairdryer, a full-size soaker tub, a magnifying mirror, a wall phone, and teak floors in the bathrooms.
– One DVD/one Video channel, two music channels, in-room safe, allergen-free comforters, and 100 percent Egyptian cotton linens.
a waiting room
The main room contains a lounge bar and a library.
On the lower deck, a restaurant
pool, a bar on the sun deck, a boutique, and a jewelry store
Spa facility and massage area
In the Mezzanine Deck, there is an Internet spot.
Facilities for laundry and dry cleaning
All decks are soundproof.
water treatment with ultraviolet
If a boat is chartered, a meeting location can be arranged.
On board, major credit cards are accepted.
– Cell phones and smoking are not permitted at this establishment. Dinners are off-limits to shorts and jeans, Members of the chain desrotisseus and kitchen hygiene are supervised by the food safety division of Cristal International Britannia Ltd.
– Alexander, Executive Club Both VIP leisure tourists and business travelers can get the services and amenities they require at The Great Executive Club. A private lounge, patio, and round-the-clock butler service are further perks of the five opulent apartments.
Whirling Dervish and Belly Dance Performance in the Lounge Bar Upstairs.
The Club’s outdoor pool is located on the fourth level and features a heated swimming pool with a Jacuzzi put into it. According to the programme of Alexander the Great, the Pool Bar and Grill offers snacks and drinks in addition to breakfast and lunch on the pool deck.
The wood floor solarium with lounge chairs and umbrellas is located on the fourth pier and overlooks the River Nile. From here, you can take in the boundless vistas.
For the reviews and prices please check our FAQ below.
Request This Tour and Let Your Dream Begins
One night with full boar on will be in the average between 200$ in low season and up to 300$ per person in high season. For booking and prices, contact their reservation to check availability.
The itinerary has 2 main sailing schedules, 3 nights from Aswan on Wednesday and 4 nights from Luxor on Saturday.
All previous guests who have been on board have given good feed back, so its reviews are excellent.
The itinerary starts from Luxor to Aswan for 5 days , and vice versa for another 4 days. It passes by a lot of heritage sites, such as Luxor Temple, Kom Ombo, the valley of the kings and queens, as well as taking in the natural beauty of the Nile’s landscape.
Four months in advance is ideal for booking! Undoubtedly, this will be enough time to find space on board. However, we always recommend early booking.