|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Luxor Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Amid The Secret Roads for The Pharaohs Arrive At the Magic of The Royal Tombs While the Wonders of the Pharaonic Afterlife World Surround You in Theben Necropolis
08:00 am Your private guided Valley of the Kings tour begins by meeting your private Egyptologist at your accommodation in Luxor. You have the choice to select another meet point and start the charm of one of the best tours in Luxor.
Then, you take your seat in your private clean modern vehicle to wander a land, where the pharaohs would-be gods as per their beliefs. That is why they had established the great temples with majestic pharaonic architecture and gigantic statues, and also these charming royal tombs, which will meet you in the route of the Valley of the King.
Amid vibrant colorful inscriptions and pharaonic treasures will be your Valley of the Kings tour, visiting three royal tombs. How the dazzle you will see, viewing all the secrets of the afterlife world for the pharaohs and wander amid the real pharaonic daily life details in these decorations that cover the walls of the royal tombs.
Your private Egyptologist escorts you to three royal tombs to live the magic of the afterlife world of three great ancient Egyptian kings. Your specialized Egyptologist narrates for you all these inscriptions. So, you will live each scene carved by the pharaohs in these pharaonic tombs.
12:00 pm Enjoy Lunch and proceed with your Kings Valley tour
Transfer back to the Valley of the Kings to complete your visit; Your Egyptologist tour guide assists you to visit another three royal tombs of your choice. Enjoy some free time at the Kings Valley.
03:00 pm Meet your tour guide again; Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you back to the meet point.
- Transfer to Valley of the Kings from your selected meet point by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist escorts you on this Valley of the Kings tour.
- A visit to three royal tombs for three pharaonic kings.
- Entrance fees to the Valley of the Kings.
- Any optional site or optional tour.
- Gratuities & Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $110$130 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.