A Private Guided All-Inclusive Day Excursion From Sharm El Sheikh to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili By Flight
The charm of the Nile waits for you to take you to the magic of ancient Egypt with the accompany of the pharaohs. This day tour from Sharm El Sheikh to Pyramids leads you to be amid the golden era of ancient Egypt. You will find the miracles of the history surrounding you magically, the Giza Pyramids. Welcome to the best of Sharm El Sheikh tours to Pyramids!
In front of each pyramid from the Pyramid of Cheops, Chefren, and Menkerue, you uncover magic secrets and facts of ancient Egypt. At these spots, the ancient Egyptian kings had stood to dream of their towering tombs, and then the ancient Egyptians had strongly held these giant stones up to build these pyramids. Then, how they held up these stones to this tall height! All these facts you will live with the accompany of your private specialized Egyptologist.
Then, from this legendary statue of the Sphinx, you will go ahead to a masterpiece teeming with rare historical treasures, including the Tut collection, and rare monuments take you to different majestic eras of ancient Egypt with great events in the Egyptian Museum. Your hired Egyptologist will narrate for you every detail of the majesty of ancient Egypt. Live the wonders of ancient Egypt!
After that, you will walk amid vibrant decorations in unique vibrant architecture. Your feet will touch Fatimid tiles while the Mamluks and Fatimid architecture shine and also these bright silver and golden handicrafts and colourful lanterns in a magical eastern atmosphere. All this charm is at Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
The Itinerary of This All-Inclusive Day Tour From Sharm El Sheikh to Pyramids
At first, your tour manager meets you at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to escort you to Sharm El Sheikh airport via air-conditioned private vehicle. Then, your tour manager finalizes all the needed formalities to take your domestic flight to Cairo comfortably. Once you arrive at Cairo Airport, your tour manager assists you until arriving at your private vehicle. Your Egyptologist meets you to accompany you to Giza Pyramids.
Next, you relish a delicious Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant. After that, you visit the Egyptian Museum. And then, your Egyptologist escorts you to Khan El Khalili. Finally, you are escorted to Cairo airport for a departure to Sharm El Sheikh. That is how you will spend this unique tour of Sharm El Sheikh tours to pyramids.
- Return domestic flight tickets (Sharm El Shiekh/Cairo/Sharm El Shiekh).
- Meet at your accommodation and transfer to Sharm El Shiekh airport & assist at the airport.
- Transfers from Cairo airport to all the mentioned sites in the itinerary.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you through this excursion From Sharm El Sheikh to Pyramids.
- Entrance fees to all the landmarks that are named in the above itinerary.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Transfer to Cairo Airport & Transfer from Sharm El Sheikh airport to your accommodation.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Any international flights.
- Any additional site/ activity/ meal.
- Tipping & personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $265$285 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.