|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Sharm El Sheikh Excursions|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Sharm El Sheikh to Mount Sinai Day Tour
Sharm El Sheikh to Mount Sinai Day Tour is a day to spend amid the adventure of climbing to this holy spot that had heard the sound of the God a day; it is Mount Sinai. Amid the holy steps of prophet Moses, you will walk to see the magical view of the sunrise! The colourful mountains will surround you while you are on the top of Moses mountain amazingly. Then, you climb down to visit this nature reserve with rare plants and full of majestic sacred archaeological sites; Mount Saint Catherine.
So, this day Tour takes you to the sacred areas in the middle of a magical landscape. Your tour starts from Sharm El Sheikh to Mount Sinai!
The pickup from Sharm El Sheikh is at around 11.00 pm. You are accompanied by a private air-conditioned vehicle to Moses mountain. The arrival is at about 1.00 am. The first call of the climbing to Moses mountain is at 01.30 am. So, you begin the climbing with the accompany of your private guide and attend the sunrise of the Sinai mountain top. Then, you climb down to visit mount saint Catherine. You visit Transfiguration Church and the Princess Helena Monastery. In addition to the Holy Burning Bush. And also, the Monastery Museum, and the Monastery Library.
After that, you climb down to take your comfortable seat in the private vehicle to return back to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Pickup & Drop-off from/to your accommodation at Taba (any meeting site you select from Taba).
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle to Moses mountain.
- A private guide escorts you through this Mount Sinai Egypt From Taba Day Tour.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any optional need/activity.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $220$255 / Person
Day tour runs on regular daily basis.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.