A day to spend amid ancient Egypt wonders, viewing how the magic of the afterlife world for the pharaohs in the Necropolis Theban to the greatness of East bank of Luxor. This Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor day trip, one of the top day trips from Sharm El Sheikh, takes you to royal tombs, great temples, gigantic pharaonic statues in Theba, the capital of ancient Egypt.
Theba, Luxor now, includes one-third of the world monuments and this Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor day trip will escort you to the top attractions of Luxor with the accompany of private Egyptologist.
Live great events on the complete world of the pharaohs, visiting the Vally of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple. Your Egyptologist narrates for you each event that had occurred at each spot.
The Itinerary of Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor Day Trip
At first, you are picked up from your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh at 05.00 am. Then, via the private vehicle, you arrive at Sharm El Sheikh airport with the accompany of your tour manager. Then, you take your domestic flight to Luxor to meet your private Egyptologist at Luxor airport. After that, your private Egyptologist takes you to the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut. And then, you view the Colossi of Memnon.
Next, relish a lovely lunch meal at a local restaurant. Afterwards, visit the Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple.
Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you back to the airport to take a domestic flight to Sharm El Sheikh.
You are accompanied back by private vehicle to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Pickup service from your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Transfers from/to airports (Cairo airport/ Sharm El Sheikh airport) by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfers to all the mentioned sites in the itinerary by modern private vehicle.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all the named sites in the above itinerary.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all the sightseeing.
- Return domestic flight ticket from Sharm El Skeikh.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any optional site/activity.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $295$325 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.