Explore This Private Day Tour From Sharm El Sheikh To Giza Pyramids, Saqqara Pyramid & Memphis By Flight
This private Sharm El Sheikh to Pyramids day trip is considered on the top of the day tours from Sharm El Sheikh in 2022.
You will find yourself coming from the crystal blue water surrounded by the mountains charmingly to the heart of ancient Egypt. The golden sand that had carried the footsteps of the Pharaohs thousands of years ago will touch your feet. Look around you at the Great Pyramids of Giza Plateau surrounding you, waving with secrets and rare facts about this marvel era of ancient Egypt, the golden era of building the pyramids. Your private Egyptologist narrates to you the great events that had run at each spot; how the ancient Egyptians had strongly carried up the giant stones of the pyramids to this gigantic highest! And how these giant stones had been fused together and formed this hierarchical shape!
A magical tour to stand in where Great King Cheops dreamed of building his great tomb, the Pyramid of Cheops. Then to Chrfren and Menkaure Pyramids. After that, this Great statue of Sphinx takes you to legends and mysterious facts about this huge pharaonic guard who has been standing tall for thousands of years.
From the great history of Giza Pyramids, your Egyptologist takes you on a journey to the origin of the story of building the pyramids in the Saqqara region and the stories of the royal tombs from its first form until reaching the idea of the pyramid.
After that, in the first capital of ancient Egypt, Memphis, wander amid the great pharaonic statues and the rare monuments.
The Itinerary Day Trip From Sharm El Sheik To Pyramids, Saqqara & Memphis
This day trip of the best tours from Sharm El Sheikh starts from your accommodation in Sharm El Sheik. At 05.00 am, your tour manager meets you in the hotel lobby. Then, you take your seat in a private air-conditioned vehicle to Sharm El Sheikh airport for a domestic flight to Cairo.
Once you arrive at Cairo airport, you meet your private Egyptologist. Then, via air-conditioned modern vehicle, you visit Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your Egyptologist accompanies you to Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Menkaure, and the Sphinx. And also, the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Next, you take a lovely Egyptian lunch meal at a local restaurant. After that, your Egyptologist takes you to Saqqara Complex. Finally, you visit Memphis.
Then, your Egyptologist escorts you to Cairo airport for a domestic flight to Sharm El Sheikh. You are accompanied back to your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Transfers from/to your accommodation in Sharm El Sheik to/from the airports via private modern vehicle.
- Transfers to all the mentioned sites at this day trip from Sharm El Sheik To Pyramids, Saqqara, and Memphis.
- Private Egyptologist escorts you to all the mentioned sites in the above itinerary.
- Tickets to all the named sites.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes, and service charges.
- Any additional site/activity.
- Flight tickets.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $275$310 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.