|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Sharm El Sheikh Excursions|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Explore this Unique Seascope Submarine Sharm El-Sheikh Tour; From Private Vehicle to The Wonders Of the Red Sea
This top tour of Sharm El Sheikh excursions provides you with a private tour manager to arrange and facilitate all the procedures to easily ride your submarine to the magic of the underwater. From your private air-conditioned vehicle to the submarine with the panoramic below-water windows. The colourful coral reefs, countless types of rare fishes, and unique marine life will surround you magically. Leave any stress above the water, and sail down to a world of magic for one hour inside this amazing seascape submarine.
Firstly, your tour manager picks you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. Then, you take a comfortable seat in your private modern vehicle to arrive at the Seascope Submarine Sharm El-sheikh. Next, your journey amid the Red Sea magic begins to live one of the top Sharm El Sheikh excursions.
Make your camera ready to catch the best Corals photos; Colorful fish will be everywhere around your Seascope Submarine in Sharm El-sheikh crystal water.
You will be able to enjoy sailing too, as the Seascope sails deep in Sharm water to show you the amazing Red Sea blow crystal water.
Enjoy a free drink on board, after that, sail back to Hurghada Marina. Meet your tour manager again to escort you to our private modern vehicle and transfer you back to your hotel.
- Transfers from your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh to the Seascope Submarine.
- Tour manager accompanies you to your Seascope Submarine.
- Ticket of the Seascope Submarine.
- One hour in the Seascope Submarine underwater.
- Drop-off service to your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any optional activity.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $75$90 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.