|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Hurghada Excursions|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||comfort - enjoyment|
Find out an Amazing Safe Way To Explore Underwater Wonders Amid Unique Regions In Marine Life
Seascope Hurghada sea trip means that you will take your comfortable personal seat in the submarine. Then, you will find your submarine sailing in the heart of the crystal turquoise red sea. It dives amid a world of the red sea wonders. You will be surrounded by the most charming reefs of this region with an abundance and multitude of fish species, colourful corals, unique marine animals and various sea plants; some of them are enormous to look like a huge aquarium. All of that while you are in your submarine, exploring the sea world setting on your private seat.
You are amidst this coral reef and tropical fish in this magical natural world of the red sea, enjoying a comfortable seat and charming views of the sea, looking through panoramic big windows that offer an excellent clear underwater view. So, this submarine Hurghada tour is suitable to explore the unique red sea world without the need to dive or snorkel, if you prefer that for you or your children.
While if you are in love with snorkelling, this Seascope Hurghada sea trip offers this chance also, providing you with the snorkelling equipment. So, you have both ways to uncover the amazing underwater life.
The Itinerary Of This Seascope Hurghada Sea Trip
This seascope Hurghada trip starts from your hotel in Hurghada; our representative meets you. Then, via air-conditioned private vehicle, he/she escorts you to the submarine to start your 3-4 hour trip underwater. Enjoy the amazing views of the underwater, take amazing photos with this unique marine life, and you have an opportunity for one-snorkelling-stop. Next, after completing this submarine Hurghada tour, your tour manager takes you back to your hotel by private vehicle.
- Transfers from/to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Entrance fees to the submarine.
- snorkelling activity with Snorkeling equipment.
- Life jacket.
- Soft drinks.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Optional activity.
- Photo or DVD sessions.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $45$55 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.