|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Hurghada Excursions|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Desert Safari Hurghada Day Trip
Explore the red sea desert and ride Quad Bike, to launch while the charming mountains adorn your adventure road on both sides in this alluring Bedouin life. In this Desert Safari Hurghada day trip, you will also enjoy riding a camel to follow your Bedouin guide, strutting in the desert and witnessing rare and wonderful scenes of nature in the heart of this amazing desert. It’s the best Hurghada excursion to experience.
You live like a Bedouin amidst their beautiful nature while surrounded by stunning scenery and tranquillity. After living the enchanting of the sunset view in this amazing nature, as the mountains wearing this sunset dress in vibrant colours, the sky illuminates with the shiny stars and the bright moon in a view appears clearly above you. Then, the Bedouin tents are illuminated with beautiful candles, and the Bedouin shows begins. You will get your barbecue dinner meal in this lovely atmosphere with a traditional tasty tea. Live a charming time in the Bedouin village, amid their unique culture.
The Itinerary of This Desert Safari Hurghada Day Trip
Firstly, your Safari Hurghada tour starts at 11.00 am; you are escorted from your accommodation in Hurghada by a private driver by Jeep 4×4. Then, your journey starts amid the mountains, arriving at the Bedouin Village. Explore the trad traditions and culture of the Bedouin, and explore the desert by riding a quad bike and camel.
Then, enjoy the sunset view, and relish a barbeque dinner. And also, drink mineral water and soft drinks with witnessing a lovely show. Then, you are escorted from the Bedouin village to your accommodation again in Hurghada.
- Pickup & return from your accommodation in Hurghada By Jeep 4x4.
- Transfer from/to the Bedouin village.
- Full-day tour in the Bedouin village.
- Quad bike riding around the Bedouin village.
- Camel ride in the red sea desert.
- A specialist desert tour guide accompanies you through your tour.
- Panorama view of Hurghada in the Sunset.
- Bedouin tents with Barbeque dinner & mineral water and soft drinks.
- Oriental Bedouin show
- All taxes and service charges.
- Personal need & additional activity.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $55$65 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.