Explore The Best All-Inclusive Private Day Trip To Cairo From Sharm El Sheikh To Visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, and Khan El Khalili
Your holiday in Egypt without visiting the Giza Pyramids will not be completed. How to come to the land of history without visiting the pharaonic miracles and uncover deep secrets from the heart of ancient Egypt! You will walk while the great pyramids appear in front of you charmingly, to take you to a world of pharaonic wonders. You also will meet this huge legendary pharaonic guard who has been standing for thousands of years with the power of the lion and the wisdom of man, the Sphinx. Under his feet lies a great history that awaits you. This day trip to Pyramids from Sharm El Sheikh escorts you to the magic of this masterpiece that teeming with shiny pharaonic treasures and rare monuments from different eras of ancient Egypt. It is the Egyptian Museum.
Then, you will roam amid these Fatimid historical tiles while the vibrant Islamic architectures with amazing decorations meet you magically in Khan El Khalili.
It is a trip from Sharm El Sheikh to the heart of history with the accompany of your private Egyptologist.
The Itinerary of This Day Trip to Pyramids From Sharm El Sheikh
At first, your tour manager meets you at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to take you to Sharm El Sheik airport by private modern vehicle. Then, this tour manager facilitates all the airport formalities to take your domestic flight to Cairo.
Your Egyptologist escorts you from Cairo International airport to the Giza Pyramids Plateau. You visit the great pyramid of Cheops, Pyramid of Chefren, and Pyramid of Menkaure. You also view the great statue of Sphinx. After that, enjoy a lovely Egyptian lunch meal at a local restaurant.
Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to the Egyptian Musuem. After that, your Egyptologist takes you to Khan El Khalili. Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you to Cairo International airport for a domestic flight to Sharm El Sheikh. From the airport, you are escorted back to your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Transfer from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to Sharm El Sheikh airport.
- 2 domestic flight tickets (Sharm El Sheikh/ Cairo) (Cairo \ Sharm El Sheikh).
- Transfers to all the sites that are mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the named attractions in Cairo.
- Private Egyptologist escorts you to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Transfers to Cairo airport & from Sharm El Sheik airport to your accommodation.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any additional activity/site.
- Intarnational flights.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $290$320 / Person
Day tour runs on regular daily basis.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.