|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Cairo Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Best Private Guided Cairo Trip to Giza Pyramids with Camel Ride, Egyptian Museum, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Welcome to the top of Cairo day tours! This private guided Cairo trip escorts you from your accommodation in Cairo or any other meet point you select like Cairo airport to a spot that takes you to the wonders of the golden era in ancient Egypt. All around you shine with the majesty of ancient Egypt, all built by the pharaonic hands. The massive Giza pyramids greet you in the heart of this great history.
Facts and secrets surround each pyramid that will take you to pharaonic wonders. Even this Great statue of Sphinx, the giant pharaonic guard for the pyramids, the mystery surrounds it. The pharaonic marvels are everywhere with great secret facts. So, you will feel as if you are in the heart of ancient Egypt on a journey with the pharaohs out of the current time.
You will enjoy the experience of riding a camel and roaming among the glories of the Egyptian civilization in the Giza pyramids plateau.
From this pharaonic era of ancient Egypt to the Egyptian museum. Two floors teeming with treasures of the ages shine throughout this wonderful museum. Inside it, you will also meet the treasure of Tutankhamun.
Then, the time of the historical Islamic eras with the vibrant architecture decorations and the lovely eastern atmosphere will come in Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
This top trip of the Cairo day tours will be with your private Egyptologist.
The Itinerary of This Private Guided Cairo Trip
At first, you meet your Egyptologist at your accommodation in Cairo/ Giza at 08.00 am. Then, you visit the Giza Pyramids. Your Egyptologist accompanies you to the Pyramid of King Cheops, Pyramid of King Chefren, and Menkaure Pyramid. And also the great Sphinx. You enjoy a camel ride.
After that, enjoy a lovely lunch meal at a restaurant with a view of the Giza Pyramids. Next, you visit the Egyptian Museum. And then, you Egyptologist takes you to Khan El Khalili. Finally, your Egyptologist returns you back to the meet point.
- Transfers from your accommodation to all sites that are mentioned in the itinerary.
- A private tour guide escorts you through this Cairo trip.
- Entrance fees to all the named attractions.
- Camel ride.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Drop-off to your accommodation (any selected point).
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any activity/site/meal out of this itinerary.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $120$140 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.