2-day trip in the embrace of majestic history to find a way amid secret roads of the pharaohs arrive you to the charm of the royal tombs with incredible shiny historical treasures and magical vibrant decoration from thousands of years ago, The Valley of the Kings. Giant statues meet you in the heart of the magical afterlife world of the pharaohs, the Colossi of Memnon, to take you to the world of ancient Egypt wonders to meet magnificent temple carved by the hands of the pharaohs in the heart of the mountain. From this temple of the super lady that ruled ancient Egypt powerfully, Hatshepsut Temple, to the largest temple in ancient Egypt, Karnak Temple. Abu Simbel and Luxor Trip From Hurghada is full of stops in the heart of the pharaohs’ history.
Your private Egyptologist is professional enough to escort you to the best attractions in Luxor to narrate you the full story of each spot, and read with you all the messages the pharaohs had left on their tombs and temples walls.
Then, your amazing journey to Abu Simbel Temples starts in this Abu Simbel and Luxor trip from Hurghada. To find gigantic unbelievable pharaonic statues of Ramses II welcome you to the magic of those temples with rare designs, great statues, and shiny unique decorations, the Temples of Abu Simbel.
The Itinerary of This Abu Simbel and Luxor Trip From Hurghada
Your Abu Simbel and Luxor trip from Hurghada starts at your hotel in Hurghada; your tour manager meets you at 05.00 am. Then, via a private air-conditioned vehicle, you are escorted to Luxor. At around 09.00 am, you arrive at the Valley of the Kings to visit three royal tombs of the pharaohs kings with the accompany of your private Egyptologist. Then, your Egyptologist takes you to Hatshepsut Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon.
Next, you relax at a lovely local restaurant for a tasty Egyptian lunch meal.
Then, you visit the Karnak Temple. Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you to a high-quality hotel in Luxor to spend a relaxing night, and enjoy a dinner meal.
Your private Egyptologist meets you at your hotel at 05.00 am. Take your picked breakfast and start your travel to Abu Simbel via a private modern vehicle. Then, you visit Abu Simbel Temples. After that, you relish your lunch meal. Finally, you are escorted back to your accommodation in Hurghada.
- Private transfer from your accommodation in Hurghada to Luxor, and Abu Simbel & Return by modern comfortable vehicle.
- Private transfers to all the mentioned sites in this Abu Simbel and Luxor trip from Hurghada.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in this itinerary.
- Egyptologist takes you to all the named sites.
- 1-night accommodation in a hotel in Luxor.
- 1 Breakfast meal, 2 Lunch meals, 1 dinner meal.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Optional sites/ activities/ meals.
- Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $390$435 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.