|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Hurghada Excursions|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Top-Rated Orange Bay Hurghada Excursion
The best Hurghada snorkelling is here on this Orange Bay Hurghada day trip. A sailing time amid this charming clear turquoise water and fresh air. You just relax on the boat that takes you to heaven on earth, the best beach in the world. It’s a lot like the Maldives, Orange Bay. Your private tour manager takes you from your hotel in Hurghada to take your comfortable seat in a private vehicle. Then, you arrive at the marina. The sailing tour begins at 09.00 am, sailing in the sea. Spend an amazing time on the Orange Bay beach with breathtaking views and charming nature to enjoy Hurghada Snorkeling day trip.
Then, you return back to your boat for lunch and an enjoying relaxing sailing. At, around 01.00 pm, it is the first snorkelling time. Then, the sailing continues until 02.00 pm, as it is your second amazing Hurghada snorkelling experience with lovely sea activities like riding a banana boat and a fast chair ride. Then the sailing continues again till the arriving at 04.00 pm.
This day is full of spectacular adventures, you will be able to view all the coral reefs and colorful fish of the Red Sea.
Finally, your tour manager returns you back to your accommodation after your full day Hurghada Snorkeling day trip.
We also offer a private day trip to Orange Bay Hurghada; You will have your private Yacht and private escorting on board. just contact us to get quote.
- Transfer from your accommodation in Hurghada to the marina.
- Entrance fee to your Orange Bay Hurghada sailing trip.
- Lunch meal on board the boat.
- Soft drinks on board the boat.
- Transfer back to your accommodation in Hurghada.
- Any additional activity/meal does not be mentioned.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $85$110 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.