|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Cairo Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Private Old Cairo Walking Tour
One of the best Old Cairo tours is this Private Old Cairo Walking Tour. With the accompany of your Cairo tour guide, you roam amid great history to live great events from a site to another. You will not just see the attractions, but you will walk amid each inch in these amazing sites. This private guided Old Cairo tour begins from this majestic Roman fortress, Babylon fortress to enter finding yourself surrounded by the great historical eras. You meet the footsteps of the Holy Family in Egypt. You are in the place the Holy Family hide from Roman oppression in the St. Sergius and Bacchus Church. Then to this historical great Church the Hanging Church. Also, a unique masterpiece with Basilica architecture resembling the historical Christian architecture embraces the Star of David to announce this Jewish spot in the history of Egypt. It is the Ben Ezra Synagogue.
This Old Cairo tour also takes you to the charm of the historical Islamic period, Fatimid and Mamluks eras. Amid the Oriental incense and unique perfumes with delightful oriental music and handicrafts that shine here and there amidst the vibrant Islamic architecture, your tour will be from Bab Al-Futuh. It is one of the gates of historic Fatimid Cairo that takes you to spots in the arms of the great Egyptian history, wandering from Al-Moez Street to Khan Al-Khalili.
The Itinerary of This Private Guided Old Cairo Walking Tour
Aft first, from your accommodation in Cairo, your private Cairo tour guide escorts you to Babylon fortress via private air-conditioned vehicle. Then, once you arrive at Babylon fortress, your walking tour begins to visit the Hanging Church, St. Sergius and Bacchus Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
After that, you enjoy a lovely Egyptian lunch meal at a local restaurant. Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Bab Al-Futuh to start another walking tour. Next, you visit Al-Moez Street, and Khan Al-Khalili.
Finally, your Egyptologist returns you back to your accommodation by private vehicle.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the historical sites that are mentioned in this Old Cairo tour.
- Private Egyptologist escorts you through your walking tour.
- Entrance fees to all the named attractions.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Transfer back to your accommodation in Cairo/ Giza.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any personal need / additional meal or activity.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$110 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.