|Trip Duration:||8 Hours|
|Tour Category:||Luxor Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Explore the Top of Luxor Day Tours, Luxor West Bank Tour. Visit Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Temple of Medinet Habu, Deir El Madina & Ramesseum Temple
With the accompany of your private Egyptologist, live the charm of the afterlife world for the pharaohs in this Luxor West Bank tour. Welcome to one of the best Luxor day tours!
You will wander amid the magic of Theban Necropolis, the land of secrets and historical treasures. Here, the shiny royal treasures were shining amid amazing tombs in the heart of pharaonic secret routes in the Valley of the Kings.
The mortuary temples will appear magically like this temple that the ancient Egyptians carved powerfully in the heart of a mountain. It is the temple of Hatshepsut. Enter to find yourself amid the era of this lady that ruled ancient Egypt strictly, wisely and genius. All the great events will surprise you inside as the history is embodied in front of you on these historical walls covered by shiny vibrant inscriptions.
The Colossi of Memnon scenic view on this ancient Egyptian afterlife world will attract you., to complete your Luxor West Bank Tour in this land where the pharaohs had thought that they would be gods.
So, you will meet the gigantic statues that take you to an astounding pharaonic temple, Medinet Habu. This temple had a special sanctity for the ancient Egyptians, as it is one of the greatest temples of the Twentieth Dynasty.
After that, your Egyptologist escorts you to the city where the builders and workers, who had established all this pharaonic world, had lived to wander amid its streets and real pharaonic houses in Deir El Madina.
The Itinerary of This Private Guided Luxor West Bank Tour
At first, your Egyptologist meets you at your accommodation in Luxor, any other meet point in Luxor, to begin this top trip of Luxor day tours. Via air-conditioned vehicle, you arrive at the Valley of the Kings. Then, you visit the Hatshepsut Temple. After that, you visit the Colossi of Memnon. Next, you visit the Medinet Habu, and Deir El Madina. Also, your Luxor West Bank Tour includes a lovely Egyptian lunch meal at a local restaurant. Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you back to the meet point in Luxor.
- Profesional pickup & drop-off service from/to your selected meet point.
- Transfers to all the mentioned sites in the above itinerary by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you through this itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and service charges.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$120 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.