All-Inclusive Private Day Luxor Tour from Cairo By Flight
Do not spend your holiday in Egypt without living the charm of Theba, the capital of ancient Egypt. It is Luxor; the land of pharaonic magic. This All-Inclusive Private Day Luxor Tour from Cairo will be the top amid Cairo and Luxor tours, escorting you to Top Luxor attractions. All around you take you to the majestic history. The glamour pharaonic treasure shines amazingly, and the monuments rise highly everywhere to announce the magnificence of pharaohs.
You will wander in the heart of ancient Egypt, while the great gigantic temples with the pharaonic great architecture, vibrant amazing inscriptions carved by the hands of history, and enchanting royal tombs will meet you charmingly.
The West Side of Luxor takes you to the wonder of the afterlife world for the pharaohs, while the east bank is where their daily life was running. Each spot teeming with the great monuments that narrate about great pharaonic facts and events to see with your own eyes with the accompany of your private Egyptologist.
From the plane to the land of history; The Itinerary of This All-Inclusive Private Day Luxor Tour from Cairo
This All-Inclusive Private Day Luxor Tour from Cairo starts at 05.00 am at your accommodation in Cairo to, be escorted by private vehicle to Cairo international airport. Your tour manager completes all the airport formalities. So, comfortably, you take your flight to Luxor to meet your private Egyptologist at Luxor airport. From the Necropolis of Thebes, you begin your Luxor day trip.
Firstly, you visit the Valley of the Kings. Then, your Egyptologist escorts you to this amazing temple that the ancient Egyptians carved powerfully and ingeniously in the heart of a mountain. The greatness is that this temple was dedicated to this super lady that ruled ancient Egypt. It is the Temple of Hatshepsut.
After that, you visit the Colossi of Memnon. Next, relish your lovely meal to visit Karnak temple after that. Karnak Temple means that you wander amid a complete record of the pharaonic religion in this largest complex of temples in ancient Egypt. Then, your Egyptologist escorts you to Luxor airport for departure back to Cairo.
Finally, from Cairo airport, we transfer you back to your accommodation in Cairo.
- Meet and transfer from your accommodation in Cairo to Cairo airport by private modern vehicle.
- Return Domestic flight tickets (Cairo/Luxor) (Luxor/Cairo).
- Transfers from Luxor airport to all the sites that are named in this all-inclusive private day Luxor tour from Cairo.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all the mentioned attractions in Luxor.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Transfer to Luxor international airport & from Cairo airport to your accommodation in Cairo.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any accommodations & international flights.
- Any additional activity / site/ meal & personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $340$380 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.