|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Luxor Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Check The Best Luxor to Abu Simbel Day Trip
By private vehicle, you can take your comfortable seat, and enjoy your Abu Simbel Tour from Luxor with the accompany of your private Egyptologist. A magic view will appear in front of you, the colossal statues of Ramses II will arise charmingly to take you to temples carved completely in the heart of the mountain with gigantic statues and vibrant decorations. Pharaonic wonders will surround you in this temple.
All the events of this great period of ancient Egypt surround you in Abu Simbel Temples. To be amid this golden age of ancient Egypt in the heart of these magnificent temples.
At the same time, the Nasser Lake sends its fresh breezes, and adorn the magical view of Abu Simbel Temples. It is the charm of the Abu Simbel Tour from Luxor that will arrive you at These ancient rock temples with the giant statues of Ramses II.
Luxor to Abu Simbel day trip starts from your accommodation at Luxor at 04.00 am. Your private Egyptologist escorts you on a 7-hours journey to Abu Simbel temples by our private airconditioned vehicle. There is one stop in Aswan to fresh up.
On your arrival to Abu Simbel, your Egyptologist tour guide escorts you to the entrance; where you can see the exhibit show of moving the Temples from their original location. Then, you visit the great Temple of Ramses II and Queen Nefertari Temple.
After that, relish a lunch meal in Abu Simbel Village. Then, your Egyptologist and your expert driver transfer you back to the meet point in Luxor for another 7 hours ride.
- Pick-up service from your accommodation in Luxor (any meet point you select in Luxor).
- Transfer from/to Luxor by a private vehicle driven by a friendly captain.
- Private Egyptologist escorts you from Luxor to Abu Simbel.
- The entrance fee to Abu Simbel Temple.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any additional activity/ meal.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $290$320 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.