Explore This Private-Guided Tour From Luxor to Abu Simbel. Visit Aswan Highlights & Abu Simbel Temples
This 2 days tour from Luxor to Abu Simbel is one of the best day trips from Luxor. You will come from the land of the pharaohs wonders in Theba, Luxor now, to the magnificence of the Abu Simbel Temples. After living the charm of Luxor, as you will be surrounded by the majestic temples, giant statues, and shiny treasures in the embrace of the Theban Necropolis and Luxor East bank. Then to temples in the heart of the mountain with a genius pharaonic architecture.
Luxor to Abu Simbel day trip takes you beyond Luxor temples to cross through the charming nature of Aswan. There the history waves its hands in the Phiale Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, and Aswan high dam.
After that, you find giant gigantic statues of Ramses II that take you to a mountain to be amid rare pharaonic architecture with amazing design, the Abu Simbel Temple.
This Luxor to Abu Simbel day trip is one of the days trips from Luxor with a private Egyptologist to take you to all the sightseeing.
The Itinerary of Luxor to Abu Simbel Day Trip
Your Egyptologist takes you from your accommodation in Luxor, any meet point you select at 07.00 am. Then, via private air-conditioned vehicle, you travel to Aswan with the accompany of your Egyptologist. You visit Aswan High Dam, Lake Nasse, the second largest lake globally.
Next, from Philae port, you take a water taxi to visit Philae Temple. After that, you visit the Unfinished Obelisk. Then, at a local lovely restaurant, you enjoy an Egyptian lunch meal.
Finally, relish a relaxing sailing in the heart of the Nile by felucca to view the amazing nature of Kitchener’s island and the fabulous Fatimid designs of Aga Khan Mausoleum.
You have the opportunity for a free tour of Aswan streets and the Spice market.
Finally, at a lovely hotel, you spend a relaxing night at Aswan.
At first, you pick up your breakfast that is prepared from the hotel. Then, your Egyptologist escorts you from the hotel lobby to the private vehicle to travel to Abu Simbel. You visit the great temple of Abu Simbel and Nefertiti temple.
Your day tour includes also a lovely Egyptian lunch meal at a local restaurant.
Finally, you return back to Luxor via private vehicle. You have the choice to arrive at Luxor by train from Aswan.
- Transfers from Luxor to Aswan & Abu Simbel via air-conditioned modern vehicle.
- Transfers to all the sites that are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you through this Luxor to Abu Simbel day trip.
- Entrance fees to all the named sites.
- 2 Lunch meals & 1 Breakfast.
- 1-day accommodation at a lovely hotel in Aswan.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any domestic flights or train tickets.
- Any optional site/activity.
- Personal needs & Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $320$355 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.