Best Private All-Inclusive Luxor Day Trip from Hurghada
From the wonderful coral reefs of the red sea, unique views of the mountains surrounding the pure water that shines like turquoise to a world of historical treasures. This Luxor day trip from Hurghada takes you to Thebe, this pharaonic capital, to walk while the gigantic statues, majestic temples with gigantic columns covered by pharaonic inscriptions, and pharaonic amazing architecture meet you charmingly. This pharaonic magnificence around you to walk and wonder how they had strongly had sculptured these giant statues thousands of years ago! How they miraculously had carved all these great temples in a mountain heart! It is the pharaohs’ minds with their powerful hands that had established all this greatness you will see at this Luxor tour from Hurghada.
To find your soul wandering with the accompany of the pharaohs in this land of pharaonic wonders, Theba, in this Luxor tour from Hurghada. You will view the charming royal tombs amid pharaonic secret routes in the Valley of The Kings. And then, you will see this Temple in the heart of a mountain, Hatshepsut Temple. The amazement that inside this incredible temple with its high columns, glorious inscriptions, great statues, you wander in this pharaonic super lady era that ruled ancient Egypt powerfully.
You also will visit the largest ancient Egyptian complex, the Karnak Temple. Karnak Temple is a collection of pharaonic temples with majestic ancient Egyptian events to live once you cross its historical wall that was built by the hands of the pharaoh. It is a world of magic! Especially when meeting the Colossi of Memnon.
The Itinerary of This Luxor Day Trip from Hurghada
This Luxor tour from Hurghada is professionally organized to be started from the meet at your accommodation in Hurghada at 05.00 am. Then, you take a comfortable seat at a private air-conditioned modern vehicle to take a journey with the accompany of the amazing view of the Red Sea mountains. Until finding yourself amid the pharaonic world, amazingly!
At 09.30 am, you arrive at the Valley of the Kings. So, your private Egyptologist takes you to visit fabulous royal kings with stunning incredible inscriptions and pharaonic designs. So, your Luxor day trip from Hurghada begins from the wonders of Theban Necropolis on the west bank of Luxor.
After that, you visit the Colossi of Memnon at 11:30 am. On the way to Temple of Hatshepsut, you can visit The Alabaster Factory, to spend time in this industrial area that has remained since ancient Egypt to produce wonderful handicrafts.
Next, your Egyptologist accompanies you to the Temple of Hatshepsut at 12.30 pm. Afterward, you take your rest and a taste Egyptian lunch meal at a lovely local restaurant at 01.30 pm.
Then, at 02.45 pm, you visit Karnak Temple. Finally, you take your seat in the private vehicle to return back to Hurghada.
- Transfers from Hurghada to all Luxor sites that are mentioned in the above itinerary by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in this Luxor day trip from Hurghada.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you to all the named Luxor sites.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Professional drop-off service at your accommodation in Hurghada.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Any optional / not mentioned activity, and Any optional / not mentioned site.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $240$265 / Person
Day tour runs on regular daily basis.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.