Explore This Best Private Guided Trip from Hurghada to Pyramids, The Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili
This private guided trip from Hurghada to Pyramids is a magical transfer from the charm of the Red Sea to the glory of ancient Egypt; It’s where you find yourself amid the majesty of the Giza Pyramids. The great pharaonic history embraces you here in this excursion from Hurghada to Giza Pyramids plateau. At each step in this ancient Egyptian spot, you will enter fantastic events with the accompany of the pharaohs when were rising up magically by the hands of the ancient Egyptians these giant stones to this gigantic tall with this pyramidal shape.
The secrets and facts will be here and there to live all the events of the era of building the pyramids in ancient Egypt. With the accompany of your Egyptologist, you can uncover all the secrets in front of each pyramid from Cheops pyramid to Chefren and Menkaure Pyramids.
How the souls of the pharaohs had launched from here and what about this huge mythical statue, the Sphinx! Then, from this spot, your trip from Hurghada to pyramids takes you amid the shiny pharaonic treasures and rare monuments that fill 2 floors inside a great masterpiece in the heart of Cairo. It is the Egyptian Museum.
Amid the amazing eastern atmosphere, and on historical Fatimid tiles, find your way to wander amid vibrant Islamic architecture. The bright crafts, colourful lanterns and the mix of the incense with oriental perfumes accompany you in this charm of Khan El-Khalili.
The Itinerary of This All-Inclusive Day Tour From Hurghada To Pyramids
Early morning, your tour manager meet you at your hotel in Hurghada. Then, you take your seat in our private modern vehicle to Start your trip from Hurghada to Cairo (6 hours ride). Your tour manager facilitates all permissions and procedures for your trip from Hurghada to Giza Pyramids.
After that, you meet your Egyptologist upon your arrival to Cairo. Enjoy your ride in Cairo city to reach the Pyramids Plateau.
Visit The Great Pyramid of King Cheops, The Second Pyramid for Chephren, and the Third Pyramid for King Menkaure. Visit Giza Pyramids Panorama and The Great Sphinx.
Transfer to the Pyramids Valley to visit the Mummification Temple.
Next, you take a lovely Egyptian lunch meal at a local restaurant. Then, you visit the Egyptian Museum. After that, your Egyptologist escorts you to Khan El Khalili Open-air Market and Bazar for a free shopping tour.
Finally, your Egyptologist accompanies you back to Hurghada to return to your accommodation by the Red Sea.
- All Transfers from Hurghada to Cairo and all the sites that are mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Transfers by an airconditioned modern private vehicle.
- Egyptologist escorts you through this Day Tour From Hurghada To Pyramids.
- Tickets to all the named sites in the above itinerary.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and all service charges.
- Any international flights.
- additional site/ activity / meal.
- Personal needs & tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $180$210 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.