The best day trips from Hurghada are those that lead you to the deep history of ancient Egypt. Spend time amid great historical attractions to see what the hands of pharaohs had established by your own eyes, and witness majestic events from thousands of years ago to live them today. This tour from Hurghada to Abu Simbel & Aswan escorts you to the best masterpiece in ancient Egypt after the Giza Pyramids; it is the Abu Simbel Temples.
You will be met with the pharaohs majesty, as the magnificent enormous statues of Ramses II stands magically with giantly majesty appearance to announce one of the history wonders. So, you will come close with eagerly and admiringly, finding a gate amid those statues, which takes you to the amazing pharaonic temples in the heart of the mountain with great statues and incredible designs and shiny pharaonic decorations narrate for you great events. You will wander amid 2 great pharaonic temples that were completely carved in a mountain.
How Will Be Your Aswan Day Tour!
Before arriving at Abu Simbel Temples, this tour from Hurghada to Abu Simbel will accompany you to Aswan. There, you will meet great history amid the embraces of a magical rare nature with the unique culture of the Nubians. So, from Philae port, you will take a water taxi for a relaxing sailing in the heart of the Nile while the green shores decorate your road. Then, you will find yourself in the middle of the historical journey of god Osiris when visiting goddess Isis, as you will visit Isis house, Philae Temple.
A secret waits for you about one of the pharaonic architecture wonders in the Unfinished Obelisk site; the pharaohs lines still appear on this largest Oblisk to uncover for you great facts by the pharaohs themselves.
The Itinerary of Hurghada to Abu Simbel & Aswan Tour
First of all, Your tour manager meets you at your Hurghada hotel at 05.00 am. Then, via air-conditioned vehicle, your private captain takes you on a 6.30-hour journey to Aswan. Meet your private Egyptologist to visit Aswan High Dam and Lake Nasser. Then, you take a relaxing time, having a tasty Egyptian lunch meal at a lovely local resturant.
Next, your Egyptologist accompanies you to take a water taxi with the Nubians, and visit the Philae Temple. After that, your Egyptologist takes you to the Unfinished Obelisk.
Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you to a high-quality hotel in Aswan to spend a relaxing night.
Your day includes lunch and dinner meals.
Firstly, your private Egyptologist meets you at the hotel lobby at 05,00 am. Then, via the private vehicle, you arrive at Abu Simbel Temple after around 3.30 hours. Finally, you are escorted back to your hotel in Hurghada. Your day includes breakfast and lunch meals.
- Transfer from your accommodation in Hurghada to Aswan & Abu Simbel by a private modern vehicle driven by a private expert captain.
- Transfers to all the mentioned sites in this trip From Hurghada to Abu Simbel & Aswan.
- Private Egyptologist escorts you to all the named attractions.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the named sites in the above itinerary.
- 1-Day accommodation in Aswan.
- 2 lunch meals, 1 breakfast meal, and 1 dinner meal.
- Transfer back to your accommodation in Hurghada.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any additional site/ activity/meal does not be mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping & personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $490$545 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.