|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Hurghada Excursions|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Explore Best Hurghada Snorkeling Trips, Dolphin House Hurghada Tour
Relax onboard your ship and enjoy lovely sailing amid the red sea in this Dolphin House Hurghada tour. Take a sunbath and arrive at the Dolphin House. Swim with a large number of dolphins in this special place. It is an amazing natural environment with unique marine life. You will be provided with snorkelling tools to snorkel amid incredible marine life with colourful coral reefs and amazing colourful fishes.
A great experience you will live, swimming with these cute marine animals, dolphins, in their natural habitat. Then finally, enjoy riding a banana boat/sofa boat in this amazing nature.
The Itinerary of This Dolphin House Hurghada Tour & Banana Boat
First of all, your tour manager escorts you from your accommodation in Hurghada via private vehicle. Then, you take a ship to sail to the Dolphin house in Hurghada. Swim, snorkel and enjoy riding the banana boat/sofa boat. This Full-Day Dolphin House Hurghada day trip also includes a delicious buffet lunch and complimentary drinks onboard your ship.
- Pickup & drop-off service from your accommodation in Hurghada.
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the National Park.
- Banana Boat/sofa boat activity.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Snorkelling guide assistance.
- mineral bottled water and soft drinks.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Personal needs & DVD and Photo.
- Any additional activity.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $75$95 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.