Spend a day tour from Hurghada to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, El Moez Street, and Khan El Khalili.
wander amid these giant pyramids that have touched Egypt sky since thousands of years ago. To walk amid the secrets and majesty of the pharaohs, visiting The Great Pyramid of Cheops, Pyramid of Chefren, and Pyramid of Menkaure. Then, wonderfully, the Great Sphinx will meet you to take you to fascinating pharaonic legends. Then from this magical world of the pharaohs in Giza Pyramids Plateau, crossing through the three great pyramids, the six small pyramids of the queens, the mortuary temple of Chefren, and Sphinx, you will find yourself amid shiny treasures and rare artifacts narrate about great history from the pharaonic eras to the Coptic eras, crossing through the Ptolemaic and Roman periods. Great monuments are waiting for you in the Egyptian Museum.
Then from Bab El Futuh, enter this Fatimid world with vibrant Islamic architecture that shines magically with amazing decorations in El Moez Street. Next, these Fatimid historical tiles take you to these small shops that are full of astounding bright handicrafts, and colourful lanterns in a complete eastern atmosphere in Khan El Khalili.
The Itinerary Of This From Hurghada to Pyramids Day Tour
First of all, your tour manager meets you at your accommodation in Hurghada. Then, via air-conditioned vehicle, this tour manager takes you to Hurghada airport for a domestic flight to Cairo. At Cairo airport, your private Egyptologist escorts you to Giza Pyramids by private air-conditioned vehicle. After that, at a lovely restaurant with a view of the pyramids, relish a tasty lunch meal. Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to the Egyptian Museum.
Next from Bab El Futuh, you visit Al Moez Street and Khan El Khalili.
Finally, you are escorted to Cairo airport for a domestic flight to Hurghada. You are accompanied back to your accommodation in Hurghada.
- Professional pickup service from your accommodation in Hurghada.
- Transfers from/to Hurghada & Cairo airports via private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 2 domestic flight tickets (Hurghada/ Cairo) (Cairo/ Hurghada).
- Transfers to all the mentioned sites in the above itinerary by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all the named sites in the itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all these attractions.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Additional activity / site/ meal.
- Personal needs & tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $190$220 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.