From the Magic of Red sea to the Wonders of Ancient Egypt; Explore This Best Day Trip From Hurghada to Luxor
This trip to Luxor from Hurghada takes you to the heart of ancient Egypt. You will be in Thebes, the capital of ancient Egypt, to walk amid secret routes for the pharaohs while the majestic temples with gigantic pharaonic statues and vibrant decorations appear in front of you. A city teeming with what the hands of the pharaohs had established to feel as if you are out of the current time, wandering in the pharaoh’s eras.
Here and there, the great events are narrated in the inscriptions of walls of these great tombs and temples; the pharaohs had carved them to keep in touch with you now and tell you their great history. Your private Egyptologist escorts you to each site to narrate each event that had happened. That is how this day trip from Hurghada to Luxor will make you live history not just witnessing it.
From the charm of the Valley of the Kings with its stunning vibrant decorations to the wonder of this temple that the ancient Egyptian hands had carved in the heart of a mountain ingeniously. It is the Temple of Hatshepsut; this super lady had ruled ancient Egypt for a period. So, can you imagine the greatness which she left!
The Colossi of Memnon will meet you magically in this enhancing land, Thebes Necropolis. You wander a land the pharaohs had thought that they would be gods in it; it is the land of the afterlife world for the pharaohs.
Then, the East of Luxor takes you to the glamour of the daily life of the pharaohs to wander amid the Karnak Temple. So, this Day Trip From Hurghada to Luxor is the top of day trips from Hurghada.
Day Trip From Hurghada to Luxor Itnerary
Your private trip to Luxor from Hurghada starts early at 05.00 am, to be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada. Via the private air-conditioned vehicle, you take a 4-hour journey to Luxor. Your private Egyptologist escorts you to Valley of the Kings, and then The Alabaster Factory. Next, you visit the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
After that, you relish a tasty Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Karnak Temple.
Finally, by private vehicle, you return back to your accommodation in Hurghada.
- Pick-up & Drop-off service from/to your accommodation in Hurghada.
- Transfer to Luxor by a private modern clean vehicle driven by an expert friendly driver.
- Transfers to all the sites that are mentioned in this day trip to Luxor from Hurghada.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you to all attractions that are mentioned.
- Lunch meal.
- Tickets to all Luxor sites that are mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any optional activity/ site/ meal & personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $165$185 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.