|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Cairo Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
Explore the best of Egypt! A Day tour to the ancient Egyptian Miracles!
This Egyptian Pyramids Day Tour arrives you to the secrets of these ancient Egyptian miracles in the pharaonic architecture, the pyramids. Facts and magics will meet you in these amazing historical sites.
From those gigantic towering pyramids in Giza Plateau while the pharaonic marvels surrounding you wonderfully. Then to the spot where the pharaohs had stood to think in building a pyramid in Saqqara. And then in the first place, where the right form of a pyramid had been established in Dahshour. You will walk with the history step by step with the accompany of your private Egyptologist in this Egyptian Pyramids Day Tour.
The Itinerary of Egyptian Pyramids Day Tour
Your Egyptologist takes you from your accommodation in Cairo / Giza to the Giza Pyramids Plateau by a private air-conditioned vehicle. You visit The Pyramid of Cheops, The Pyramid of Chephren, and the Pyramid of Menkaure. And also, the great statue of Sphinx. Next, the Mortuary Temple of Chephren.
Then, you relish a tasty lunch meal in a lovely restaurant with a view of the Giza Pyramids.
Finally, your Egyptologist accompanies you back to the meetpoint.
- Pickup & Drop off from/to your accommodation in Cairo/ Giza by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfers to all the sites that are mentioned in this Egyptian Pyramids Day Tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all attractions, which are named in this Egyptian Pyramids Day Tour itinerary.
- Lunch meal.
- Private Egyptologist escorts you to all sites.
- Bottled Water.
- Taxes and services charges.
- Any optional visit/ activity/ meal.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $95$110 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.