|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Sharm El Sheikh Excursions|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Best Desert Safari in Sharm El Sheikh
Welcome to the best Sharm El Sheikh desert excursions. This Desert Safari in Sharm El Sheikh gives you the chance to experience riding quad bikes across the desert to drive while the magical view of the mountains surrounds you. You also have the chance in this Sharm El Sheikh safari to ride a camel, wandering the wonderful desert like a Bedouin explores valleys and caves, while mountains appear grandeur everywhere.
With the sunset, you arrive at the Bedouin Village to experience the Bedouins life, staying in a Bedouin tent while the Bedouin music and festivals fascinate you with the amazing view of the sunset while the mountains appear with the pink Color. Charmingly the candles illuminate to light your night romantically. If you look above you to the sky, you can view the stars and the Milky Way are visible in this clear sky and the moon is glowing in a beautiful white colour.
Then, you can relish a Bedouin dinner meal, Barbecue with unique taste Bedouin tea. Sharm El Sheikh desert excursions are to live the full atmosphere of the Bedouins.
Your tour manager meets you at your accommodation in Sharm El Sheik. Then, via air-conditioned modern vehicle, you are escorted to begin this Desert Safari in Sharm El Sheikh.
Finally, your tour manager escorts you back to your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Profesional pickup & drop-off service from/to your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Transfers via air-conditioned private vehicle through this Safari.
- A tour manager accompanies you through this Safari.
- Booking Bedouin tent.
- Dinner meal.
- Soft drinks & tea.
- Taxes and service charges.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $65$75 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.