|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Cairo Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Educational - Enjoyment - Culture|
Top-Rated Cairo Afternoon Tour; Cairo trip to Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show
Cairo trip to Giza Pyramids and Light Show takes you to be amid the 5000-year old. This giant pharaonic guard, the great statue of Sphinx, has been standing majestically since thousands of years ago to narrate for you the great history of building the pyramids in ancient Egypt now in the sound and light show.
Pick up from any location in Cairo
Pick up time: 02:00 pm
You will see the pyramids in another way; the great three pyramids, Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus, are illuminated charmingly and the Sphinx that with a melodious strong pharaonic voice tells about the golden age of ancient Egypt and the construction of those miracles in an hour-long show.
This Show will take you to the majesty of the Pharaohs. As if their soul had descended upon this place to tell you about the greatness of history in this wonderful show. At that time, you will realize that the Giza Pyramids plateau in the day has a special magic. And at night it has another unique magic.
The Itinerary of Cairo trip to Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show
Your Egyptologist will meet you around 06.00 pm (according to the distance of the meet point from the Giza Pyramids Plateau) at your Cairo/ Giza accommodation. Then, via air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist takes you to the Giza Pyramids plateau. After that, you attend Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show. Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you back to the meet point or any other site that you select.
- Pick-up & Drop-off service by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- The entrance fees to the Pyramids sound and light show.
- A representative accompanies you throughout this tour.
- Any site/activity not mentioned in the itinerary of this Cairo trip to Giza Pyramids Sound and Light.
- Tipping & Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $125$145 / Person
Day Tour Rate is valid all year round.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.