Explore The Top-Rated Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Old Cairo Tour from Hurghada
From Hurghada beaches to the heart of the golden era of ancient Egypt, the pyramids building period. With your private Egyptologist, you will get to know each secret and fact about the Great Pyramid of Cheops. Then, you will visit the Chefren Pyramid and the Pyramid of Menkaure. In front of the Sphinx’s legs, you will meet the pharaohs wonders and get to know more about their mysteries. This old Cairo tour from Hurghada takes you to walk on this sacred land, to cross through Babylon Fortress, and meet the footsteps of the Holy Family to arrive at those great historical churches with the amazing basilica design, St. Sergius and Bacchus Church, and the Hanging Church. You will also visit the Ben Ezra Synagogue. Finally, amid the eastern atmosphere with a unique mix of historical Islamic architecture, spend a lovely time in Khan El Khalili.
The Itinerary of This Giza Pyramids and Old Cairo Tour from Hurghada
First of all, your tour manager picks you up from your accommodation in Hurghada. Then, via private air-conditioned vehicle, you are escorted to Hurghada airport to take your domestic flight to Cairo; your tour manager facilitates all your airport formalities. Then, you meet your Egyptologist at the airport to start your old Cairo tour.
Firstly, your Egyptologist takes you to Giza Pyramids to visit the three great pyramids, six pyramids of the queens, the great statue of Sphinx, and the Mortuary Temple of Cheren. Next, at a lovely restaurant, you enjoy a tasty Egyptian lunch meal.
After that, you visit St. Sergius and Bacchus Church, the Hanging Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Afterwards, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Khan El Khalili. Finally, via the air-conditioned vehicle, you are escorted to Cairo airport to take your domestic flight to Hurghada.
You are accompanied back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Pickup service from your accommodation in Hurghada & drop-off.
- Return flight ticket from Hurghada.
- 4 transfers from/to the airport via air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Private transfers to all the mentioned sites in this Giza Pyramids and Old Cairo tour from Hurghada.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all the mentioned attractions.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in the itinerary.
- Lunch meal.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Personal needs & any additional site/ activity/ meal.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $295$330 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.