|Trip Duration:||0 Days|
|Tour Category:||Cairo Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Cairo to St Catherine’s Monastery 2 Days Trip
Holy trip mixed with adventure amid amazing views of magical nature, Cairo to St Catherine’s Monastery. From Cairo, you will get your private air-conditioned vehicle to start an amazing road along with the charming view of the Red Sea mountains. You will pass through Moses Spring to live holy events when prophet Moses had found sweet water during the exodus from Egypt to Mount Sinai.
Then, you arrive at Saint Catherine Monastery & Mount Sinai, Moses mountain, to walk on the same steps of prophet Moses. Until you arrive at where the prophet Moses had listed to Allah sound to get the 10 recommendations. While you are in this sacred spot, a wonderful view surrounds you with colorful amazing mountains.
The best view of sunrise you can view in this Cairo to St Catherine’s Monastery tour.
The Itinerary of This 2 Days; Cairo to St Catherine’s Monastery Excursion
First of all, your tour manager meets you at your accommodation in Cairo. Then, via an air-conditioned vehicle, you take your 6-hour journey to Saint Catherine Monastery. Spend your night in a hotel with a dinner meal.
At 01.30 am the calling to climb Mount Moses. At 02.00 am, the climbing to Mount Moses starts; you are escorted by your Bedouin tour guide. Then, you visit the Saint Catherine Monastery. Explore the burning bush, and home to an ancient library.
Then, you climb down for a breakfast meal and finally travel back to Cairo.
- Pickup service from your accommodation in Cairo & return.
- Transfer to Catherine & back by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1-day accommodation in a lovely hotel in Catherine.
- Dinner & breakfast meal.
- A tour guide accompanies you through the climbing.
- Visiting Mount Moses & Saint Catherine Monastery.
- Taxes and service charges.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $380$435 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.