Cairo to Luxor day tour by flight
Meet our representative and driver to start your Luxor tour from Cairo; Transfer you to Cairo International Airport to assist you to board your flight to Luxor. Arrive at Luxor airport, you meet our Egyptologist to take you to the top attractions in Luxor. From the magic of the afterlife world of the pharaohs, the Necropolis of Thebes you start your Cairo To Luxor Day Tour. Your private captain takes you with the accompany of your private Egyptologist by air-conditioned vehicle to the west bank of Luxor. So, you wander amid secret routes for the pharaohs that take you to those charming royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
Amid this historical spot that is teeming with fabulous historical monuments, an amazing temple appears in front of you. It is the Temple of Hatshepsut. It was carved by the ancient Egyptian hands in the heart of the mountain magically to narrate the miracle of this pharaonic woman that ruled ancient Egypt powerfully.
You are in the heart of ancient Egypt and walk through thousands of years ago while the great majestic monuments meet you amazingly. So, you cross to the east of Luxor to visit this great temple of Karnak, the largest temple in ancient Egypt.
06:00 AM Transfer to Cairo Airport
09:00 AM Arrive Luxor Airport
Your Cairo to Luxor day tour starts at 6 am to transfer you to Cairo Airport to fly to Luxor.
On your arrival at Luxor Airport, your Egyptologist tour guide and our private driver accompany you to the Valley of the Kings. Next, you visit the Temple of Hatshepsut. And then, you visit the Karnak Temple. Also, your day tour includes a tasty lunch meal at a lovely local restaurant.
05:00 PM Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you back to Luxor airport for departure.
07:00 PM Arrive at Cairo Airport, meet and assist and transfer you back to your location in Cairo.
- Pickup & Drop-off services from Luxor airport / Luxor train station.
- Transfers from/ to Luxor airport / Luxor train station by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfers to all sites that are mentioned in the itinerary of this Cairo To Luxor Day Tour.
- Tickets to all the attractions in the itinerary of this Cairo To Luxor Day Tour.
- Private Egyptologist escorts you to the sites.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes & Services charges.
- Any train/flight tickets.
- Personal needs.
- Any additional site/ activity/ meal.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$120 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.