|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Cairo Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Amid a unique world of flora and fauna, spend this Cairo to Fayoum day trip. You will be in the world wonders in the pre-human eras, to meet unique geological formations that witnessed multiple geological eras over 45 million years in Jebel Al Mudawwarah. The secrets and facts of evolution surround you in this unique pure nature in Wadi El Hitan. It is the most Heritage site globally with rare gigantic fossils of ancient whales with legs to see the whales when was a land-based animal. There you will be where the Tethys Sea was running, and then it dried.
You will also spend time amid magical nature, where the groups of the birds fly in the sky with beautiful singing tones, you meet rare animals, while the creek charms your ears from the waterfalls that beautify Wadi El Rayan with a charming view.
Then to the pharaonic magic in the oldest temple of the Middle Kingdom that was discovered in Egypt. It includes the ruins of temples built by Amenemhat III and Amenemhat IV. It is the Medinet Madi.
Finally, amid the magic calmness and pure life of Tunis village, have a relaxing time with a lunch meal.
The Itinerary of this Cairo to Fayoum Day Trip
At first, your tour guide meets you at your accommodation in Cairo. Then, via air-conditioned private vehicle, you travel to Fayoum in around 3, 30 hours. You arrive a Wadi El Hitan. Then, your tour manager escorts you to Wadi El Rayan, and Jebel Al Mudawwarah. Next, you visit Medinet Madi. After that, you spend a relaxing time and take a lovely Egyptian lunch meal in Tunis village. Finally, you travel back to Cairo at your accommodation by private vehicle.
- Transfers from Cairo to Fayuom by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfers to all the mentioned sites in Fayuom.
- A tour guide accompanies you through this Cairo to Fayoum Day Trip.
- Entrance fees to all the named sites.
- Lunch meal.
- Drop-off service to your accommodation in Cairo.
- Any optional site/activity.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $155$175 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.