Cairo to Aswan Day Trip; Visit the top Aswan attractions & Enjoy unique nature
If you spend your holiday in Cairo and you are passionate about visiting Aswan and its charming atmosphere and dream to visit Aswan’s top attractions, this Cairo to Aswan day trip is what you are looking for.
Egypt United Tours representative meets you at your Cairo /Giza hotel to escort you to Cairo airport via air-conditioned private vehicle. Then, you take a domestic flight to Aswan; this representative assists you at all the airport formalities.
Arrival to Aswan from Cairo
Once you arrive at Aswan airport, you meet your private Egyptologist to begin the magic of your Cairo to Aswan Day Trip.
At first, amid the enchanting atmosphere of Aswan and its captivating nature, you arrive at this gigantic dam. You are in front of one of the miracles of the twentieth century; Aswan High Dam. The amazement of the largest artificial lake globally attracts you with its fresh breezes, the Nasser Lake.
Then, amid the charm of Aswan, relish a tasty Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant.
Next, visit the largest Obelisk in ancient Egypt while the pharaonic lines are still appearing on it to uncover one of the pharaonic architecture miracles. It is the Unfinished Obelisk site.
Afterward, Have a free tour in Aswan streets and its spicy market until the time of your domestic flight to Cairo comes. Your Egyptologist accompanies you to Aswan airport. Upon your arrival at Cairo airport, a private air-conditioned vehicle drives you back to your hotel.
- Pickup & drop off from/to your accommodation.
- 2 Domestic flights tickets (Cairo/Aswan) (Aswan/Cairo).
- Transfers from/to Cairo & Aswan airports by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfers to all Aswan sites that are mentioned in this Day Trip from Cairo to Aswan itinerary by a private A/C vehicle.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all the sites that are mentioned in this Day Trip from Cairo to Aswan itinerary.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you from Aswan airport to all the named Aswan sites and escorts you to Aswan airport again for departure.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Any sites/ activities are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $380$420 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.