Explore The Top-Rated All-Inclusive Private Guided Cairo to Abu Simbel Day Tour By Flight In 2022
Arriving at this Cairo to Abu Simbel day tour means that you have found the top of the day trips from Cairo this year. By domestic flight. private air-conditioned vehicle and with the accompany of your private specialized Egyptologist, you arrive at one of the top Egypt attractions, Abu Simbel Temples. The marvels of the pharaonic architecture all gathered here to walk amid the colossi statues, and complete temples with dazzling statues, columns, and chambers covered by amazing inscriptions. All of that was carved in the heart of a mountain by the hands of the ancient Egyptians.
Obviously, that the pharaonic inscriptions have great events and secrets to narrate about ancient Egypt; your Egyptologist will tell you what the history hands had written at each spot in Abu Simbel Temples.
The Itinerary of This Cairo to Abu Simbel Day Tour
At first, at 06.00 am your tour manager escorts you from your accommodation in Cairo by private modern vehicle to Cairo airport. After that, this tour manager facilitates for you all the domestic flight procedures to arrive at Abu Simbel airport via Aswan. Then, you meet your private Egyptologist, and via air-conditioned private vehicle, you arrive at Abu Simbel Temples.
Your Egyptologist accompanies you in the Great Temple of Ramses II, and The Temple of Queen Nefertari. You also can relish the enhancing view of the Nasser Lake while the giant statues of Ramses II overlook it charmingly.
After that, you enjoy a lovely lunch meal at a local restaurant.
Finally, Transfer you to Abu Simbel Airport with a stop at Aswan airport; Fly back to Cairo, meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer you back to your accommodation after a long day trip from Cairo to Abu Simbel.
- Transfer from your accommodation in Cairo to Cairo airport & assist at Cairo airport.
- Transfer from Abu Simbel airport to Abu Simbel Temples.
- 2 domestic flights tickets (Cairo / Abu Simbel ) (Abu Simbel / Cairo).
- Private Egyptologist escorts you to Abu Simbel Temples.
- Entrance fees to Abu Simbel Temples.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Transfer to Abu Simbel Airport & From Cairo airport to your accommodation.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any additional site/ meal & personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $350$385 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.