|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Cairo Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
A Tour Amid The Pyramids With Camel Ride During the Sunrise/ Sunset
A fantastic Experience to visit Giza Pyramids; Cairo Pyramids Tour By Camel Ride is to explore the glory of the Giza pyramids with a unique experience. Live the magical view of the Sunrise/ sunset on this 5000-year old history while you are on Camel/ horseback. Sure, the sunrise/ sunset amid the golden era of ancient Egypt with the charm of the Great statue of Sphinx is unique.
Enjoy 2 hours camel ride/horse ride (as per your choice) to visit Giza Pyramids. Wander amid the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus from outside. While you ride a camel, you can see the majesty of this Mortuary Temple of Chephren, where the solemn royal funeral of Khafre took place among the nobles and priests.
After this experience amid great ancient Egypt, your Cairo Pyramids Tour By Camel Ride escorts you to a visit to Khan El Khalili bazaar. So, you will walk amid the shiny handcrafts and the bright, colorful lanterns on this Fatimid historical tiles amid the vibrant historical Islamic architecture.
Cairo Pyramids Tour By Camel Ride Itinerary
First of all, your Egyptologist takes you from your accommodation or any meet point in Cairo / Giza by a private air-conditioned vehicle driven by an expert captain. Then, this Egyptologist escorts you to the Giza Pyramids plateau to rent a camel/horse.
After that, mount your camel to take a tour around the Giza pyramids with the accompany of your Egyptologist. Next, take your comfortable seat on your private vehicle to go ahead to Khan El Khalili bazaar. Finally, after your tour in Khan El Khalili, your Egyptologist escorts you back to the meet point.
- Pick up & drop-off services from/to your accommodation (any other meet point in Cairo/ Giza you select).
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle to Giza Pyramids & Khan El Khalili.
- A horse or Camel riding for 2 hours.
- Bottled water.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Any not mentioned activity/ meal/ site.
- Tipping & personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $95$120 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.