|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Cairo Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||comfort - Educational - enjoyment|
Explore The Best Cairo Cairo Pyramids and New Cairo Museum Day Tour
This Cairo pyramids And New Cairo Museum Day Tour takes you to the majesty of the golden era of ancient Egypt to be in the heart of a spot while the great pyramids surround you amazingly. Amazing tour to the Pyramids and National Museum of Egyptian Civilization.
From the secrets of Cheops Pyramid to Chephren Pyramid and Menkaure pyramid facts. While the great statue of Sphinx meets you magnifically. It is the wonderful spot of ancient Egypt, the Giza Pyramids plateau. You also visit the Mortuary Temple of Chephren and meet six pyramids dedicated to the queens.
Then, on the same route of the great 22 pharaonic kings’ mummies parade, you arrive at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization. So, your private Egyptologist takes you on to journey amid rare pharaonic monuments and rare artifacts of ancient Egypt. To walk through this magic until meeting those ancient Egyptian kings.
The Itinerary of Cairo pyramids And New Cairo Museum Day Tour
Your private Egyptologist accompanies you from a meeting point that you select in Cairo/ Giza by a private modern vehicle for a tour to the Pyramids and National Museum of Egyptian Civilization.
Start your day tour at Giza Pyramids Plateau. After that, you relish your lunch meal at a lovely restaurant with a view of the Pyramids. Then, you visit the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization.
After that, your Egyptologist returns you back to the meeting point.
- Pickup & Drop-off from your accommodation / any needed meet point in Giza/ Cairo.
- Transfers to all the attractions that are mentioned in the itinerary of this Cairo pyramids And New Cairo Museum Day Tour.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all the sites.
- Tickets to all the attractions, which are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes, and service charges.
- Optional activity / visits.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $85$220 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.