|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Cairo Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Private-Guided Full Day Trip To Alexandria From Cairo; Explore Top Alexandria Attractions
Amid a magical mix of the Roman and Pharaonic beliefs, gods and decorations in the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa start your day trip from Cairo to Alexandria. Visiting Alexandria is considered the top of the day tours from Cairo to wander amid Greek and Romans wonders. So, you meet a one single column rise up to the sky thousands of years ago with pharaonic stones to narrate about these great Roman events! It is the Pompey’s Pillar. Then, you find Serapeum and go ahead to this magical design of this Roman theatre to see how was the concerto at these great historical times by visiting the Roman Amphitheatre. You will live a great history with every detail in the Greek and Roman eras.
From far it appears a small weak sandcastle, but the design is really attractive to come close, finding yourself amid the strongest castle on the Mediterranean Sea, with unbelievable Mamluk designs. From the soldiers’ rooms to the Sultan’s throne, and that tower where you see the movement of ships, three days away. It is the Citadel of Qaitbay. Finally, amid rare shiny treasures found underwater from this great historical city, Heraklion, and rare historical manuscripts, and rare maps about the ancient world in the Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
The Itinerary of This Full Day Trip To Alexandria From Cairo
This day trip to Alexandria from Cairo begins at your accommodation in Cairo; your private tour guide meets you at 07.00 am. Then, via air-conditioned vehicle, you arrive at the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa at around 10 am. Visit this largest Roman burial site in ancient Egypt, and then the Pompey Pillar, and the Serapeum.
Next, you relish a lovely seafood lunch meal at a lovely local restaurant with a magical view of the Mediterranean Sea.
After that, your Egyptologist escorts you to the Castle of Qaitbay. Then, you visit the Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
Finally, your Egyptologist takes you back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pickup service from your accommodation in Cairo & return.
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle to all the mentioned sites in Alexandria.
- A private tour guide escorts you through this day trip from Cairo to Alexandria.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any additional activity / site & personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $155$180 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.