|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Aswan day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Take a journey in the heart of ancient Egypt in Thebes by this Best Aswan to Luxor Day Tour
This Aswan to Luxor Day Tour is one of the best day trips you can do out of Aswan city. It takes you to be amid the magic of ancient Egypt on land the capital of the pharaohs, Thebes. It’s where you visit the Valley of Kings and The gigantic temples will surround you magically to meet the enhancing great statues and the vibrant decorations. What the hands of the pharaohs had set will be around you here and there. The great history meets you everywhere to take you to secrets, facts, and great events.
From the magic of the afterlife world, where the pharaohs would-be gods in the west bank of Luxor, to each detail of their daily life in the east bank. You feel as if Luxor, Thebes, a spot takes you to thousands of years ago to be in the heart of ancient Egypt, accompanied by the pharaohs.
This Aswan to Luxor Day Tour, which is one of the unique day tours from Aswan, takes you to the top Luxor attractions. You just take your comfortable seat in the private vehicle and enjoy your journey with the accompany of the charming Nile shore.
Then, magically, you find yourself amid secret roads for the pharaohs to arrive at the splendid royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings. At the same time, the amazing Temple of Hatshepsut appears enchantingly in the heart of a great mountain to narrate the power of this lady that ruled ancient Egypt. In this wonderful area of ancient Egypt, you meet those giant pharaonic guards, the Colossi of Memnon.
Then, you cross to the east Luxor bank to be in the largest temple in ancient Egypt, the Karnak Temple. Then, to this temple that contains secrets of the great pharaonic kings, Luxor Temple.
You will be escorted by a private Egyptologist. This Egyptologist knows well the history and the great events that had occurred to each inch in ancient Egypt land to narrate for you.
Aswan to Luxor Day Tour Itinerary
Your Egyptologist picks you up from your accommodation in Aswan or any selected meet point by private air-conditioned vehicle. Then, you arrive at the Valley of the Kings, and then you visit Hatshepsut Temple. After that, you visit the Colossi of Memnon.
Next, you relish a lovely lunch meal at a local restaurant.
Then, you visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Finally, your Egyptologist accompanies you back to the meet point at Aswan.
- Meet at your accommodation in Aswan / Any meet point you select.
- Transfers to all the sites that are mentioned in the itinerary by private modern vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the attractions in the above itinerary.
- Private Egyptologist.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Drop off service to your selected point in Aswan.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any optional site/ activity does not be mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal needs & Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $145$165 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.