|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Aswan day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 person|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Adventure|
Aswan to Abu Simbel Day Trip
05:00 AM Meet our Egyptologist tour guide and private driver at your stay in Aswan to start your Aswan to Abu Simbel Day Trip. (4hours ride each way) The estimated distance is 280 KM.
09:00 AM Upon your arrival to Abu Simbel City, our friendly tour guide escorts you to start your fantastic visit to the Massive Temple of Ramses 2nd, where you see the 4 Colossi Statues of King Ramses fronting the Temple; Enjoy learning all the mysteries and stories about the great Temple of Abu Simbel.
Your tour guide will show you the best spot to take photos and the Sound and light show seats. Learn how the Sunrays arrive at the Sanctuary of Abu Simbel Temple to light the face of King Ramses 2nd.
After that, visit the Temple of Queen Nefertari “The King’s beloved wife”; Nefertari was the first queen in history to get her anniversary gift from her royal husband, he dedicated her to a beautiful temple near his temple of magic!
The two temples of Abu Simbel are over 3300 years old and were relocated by UNESCO due to water rising after The High Dam was constructed in 1960 AD.
Take a free walking tour around Abu Simbel temples and learn how these 2 temples were moved from their original location.
On your way out watch the full movie for moving the Temple after the construction of the High Dam.
11:00 AM Start your way back to your private vehicle and transfer back to your stay in Aswan.
- Pick-up & Drop-off service by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- The entrance fees to Abu Simbel.
- A representative accompanies you throughout this tour.
- Any site/activity not mentioned in the itinerary of this Aswan to Abu Simbel Day Trip
- Tipping & Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $140$165 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.