|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Aswan day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||comfort - Educational - enjoyment|
The Best Day tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan
This Aswan to Abu Simbel Day Tour is your chance to wander amid the grandeur and majesty of the new kingdom in ancient Egypt. Charmingly, you will be in the embrace of the sacred land of the ancient Egyptians, it is the land of Goddess d Hathor. Then, amazingly gigantic statues appear in front of you, standing tall to adorn the facade of a mountain. Four statues of Ramses II embrace the entrance to the mountain. To find yourself stepping in and wandering in this great pharaonic temple ingeniously carved in the mountain, and surrounded by giant statues and amazing pharaonic inscriptions.
You are in the temples of Abu Simbel, which witness the miraculous pharaonic phenomenon, the sun perpendicular twice a year on the face of Ramses II. Each step will take you to majestic events and a great history to witness by your eyes with vibrant decorations carved by the hands of the pharaohs.
You also will fall in love with this magical view of Lake Nasser. As these great temples overlook it magically. That is how will be the charm of this Abu Simbel day trip from Aswan.
This Aswan to Abu Simbel Day Tour offers you a private clean modern vehicle. You also will enjoy your Abu Simbel day trip from Aswan with the accompany of your private Egyptologist.
The Itinerary of Aswan to Abu Simbel Day Tour
Your private Egyptologist meets you at your accommodation in Aswan or at Aswan airport / Aswan train station (any other meet point you select). After that, by the private air-conditioned vehicle, you arrive at Abu Simbel Temples after around 2.30 hours.
Then, your Egyptologist returns you back to the meet point.
- Professional pick up / Drop off service from/to your selected meet point in Aswan.
- Transfer to/from Abu Simbel Temples by modern private vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you throughout the day tour.
- Entrance fees to Abu Simbel Temples.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any optional site/ activity.
- Personal needs & Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $140$165 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.