|Trip Duration:||1 Days|
|Tour Category:||Aswan day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
Enjoy the Best of Aswan Day Tours; Aswan Sightseeing Day Tour
Aswan Sightseeing Day Tour begins with the private Egyptologist that meets you at Aswan train station OR Aswan airport to take you amid charming nature embraces great history to see the top Aswan attractions. Unique culture meets you magically while the green views with the combination of the blue water of the Nile with the fresh breezes will take you to real magic. Then, charmingly you find that history appears in this nature to take you to its great events and secrets in the heart of ancient Egypt.
With the accompany of your private Egyptologist, you start your day tour from Aswan High Dam to see one of the twentieth-century miracles. It is of the highest dams globally, while the second largest lake appears in front of it enchantingly. It is the Nasser Lake. You will be on a date with god Osiris sailing trip in the heart of the Nile until finding the house of the Goddess Isis appears magically, Philae Temple. Just take a water taxi with the Nubians to sail in this great pharaonic sacred route.
Secrets and facts wait for you about the pharaonic architecture in this ancient Egyptian engineering site, The Unfinished Obelisk.
By private air-conditioned vehicle, your private Egyptologist takes you to Aswan High Dam, and Nasser Lake. Then, you visit Philae Temple. After that, enjoy a lovely lunch meal at a local lovely restaurant.
Next, you visit the Unfinished Obelisk. Finally, your Egyptologist return you back to your selected point (maybe Aswan train station/ airport if you need that).
- Professional pickup service from Aswan train station / Aswan airport (any selected meet point).
- Transfers to all the sites that are mentioned in the itinerary of this Aswan Sightseeing Day Tour.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all the top Aswan attractions are mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the sites, which are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch meal.
- Bottled water.
- Drop-off service to your selected point.
- Service charges and taxes.
- Any optional meal/activity/site out of the above itinerary.
- Flight tickets & train tickets.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $95$110 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.