All-inclusive private guided Trip from Abu Simbel to Luxor & Aswan. visit Aswan and Luxor Highlights in 2 days
From the magic of Abu Simbel temples to the wonders of Luxor and Aswan! One of the top-rated Aswan & Luxor trips, to come from these majestic temples with unbelievable pharaonic architecture in the heart of a mountain to walk amid shiny royal treasures, giant temples, gigantic pharaonic statues in Luxor & Aswan. You will be surrounded by the majesty of the pharaohs in this Tour From Abu Simbel to Luxor.
From the charm of the afterlife world for the pharaohs with the royal tombs and the genius mortuary temples in the Theban Necropolis to the east bank of Luxor, wandering amid the daily life of the pharaohs. You will cross through the magic nature of Aswan to meet magnificent pharaonic sites in the heart of the Nile. You take the same road of God Osiris when sailing in the heart of the Nile to visit Isis’s home, Philae Temple.
Then, to uncover one of the pharaonic architecture miracles in this pharaonic engineering site, the Unfinished Oblisk. Pharaonic lines still appear on the greatest Oblisk globally to find that the pharaohs had left for you one of their secrets as a gift. Then, secret roads for the pharaohs take you to the shiny amazing royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings. Then, the temple of Hatshepsut appears charmingly to take you to a unique era of ancient Egypt when this lady ruled Egypt powerfully. All the secrets are inside this amazing temple that has a majestic pharaonic architecture design in the heart of a mountain. The Colossi of Memnon welcomes you in this land where the pharaohs would be gods. You will miss that current era and wander amid the world of the pharaohs in ancient Egypt times.
So, you will cross to where the daily life of the pharaohs was, the east side of Luxor. To see the largest religious complex in ancient Egypt, Karnak Temple.
The Itinerary of This Trip from Abu Simbel to Luxor
At first, your tour manager meets you at Abu Simbel city at 07.00 am. You take your seat in the private air-conditioned vehicle to travel 3-hours to Aswan. Then, you arrive at the Aswan High Dam and Lake Nasser. After that, you take a water taxi from Philae port to visit Philae Temple.
Then, your Egyptologist escorts you to the Unfinished Oblisk. Next, relish a lovely Egyptian lunch meal at a local restaurant.
After that, you enjoy a sailing tour in the heart of the Nile by a felucca to view the Aga Khan Mausoleum and Kitchener’s Island.
Then, your Egyptologist escorts you to a lovely hotel in Aswan for a one-night accommodation.
Your Egyptologist meets you at your accommodation at 8.00 am. Then, you visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. Next, you relish your lovely lunch meal to complete your day tour, visiting Karnak Temple.
Finally, you are escorted back to Abu Simbel Temple by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfer from Abu Simbel to Aswan & Luxor by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfers to all the named sites in the above itinerary.
- Private Egyptologist escorts you to all the attractions that are included in this trip from Abu Simbel to Luxor.
- 2 Lunch meals.
- 1-day accommodation in Aswan.
- Bottled water.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all the attractions are included in the itinerary.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Any additional site/ activity.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $385$420 / Person
Day tour runs on regular daily basis.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.