|Trip Duration:||3 Days|
|Tour Category:||Cairo Day Tours|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
Explore Best Egypt Sightseeing for 3 Days In Cairo
Explore the best attractions in Egypt for 3 days in Cairo. Private-guided trip to visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Saqqara, and Old Cairo. Within those 3 days in Cairo spend a journey that takes you back thousands of years ago, until arriving at the pharaoh’s eras, seeing the ancient Egyptians when holding high giant stones to establish a pyramid with a gigantic height. While the pharaonic king stood proudly witnessing the ancient Egyptian builders work hard to establish a miracle to live forever. Magically, you will meet the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx that stands powerfully with a lion body and a human head, protecting those pharaonic treasures.
Where was the first time the pharaohs had thought of establishing the pyramids as a royal tomb for the pharaonic king? And how did the first pyramid look like? It is a tour to Saqqara Pyramids, and then to Dahshour Pyramids to live the whole history of building the pharaonic pyramids on the planet. In these 3 days in Cairo, you will live the whole history, seeing how were the pharaonic rare treasures and unique monuments in the Egyptian Museum. And spend time with the pharaohs themselves in the National Museum of Civilization.
Then, you will see the brightness of magical unique decorations with charming designs and enhancing architecture; it is Islamic architecture with its amazing mosques, palaces, and also citadels. So, you will view the strongest citadel in the medieval eras; the Citadel of Saladin. And also, you will go shopping as a Fatimid or a Mamluk amid the eastern atmosphere of the incense and eastern perfumes the shiny crafts inside these amazing small shops while you walk on historical Fatimid tiles in Khan El Khalili district.
The Perfect Itinerary of The 3 Days in Cairo
Day 1; Trip to visit Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum.
From your accommodation in Cairo (any other meet point you select), your Egyptologist picks you via air-conditioned vehicle to Giza Pyramids, one of the best attractions in Egypt. Visit the Pyramid of Cheops, Chefren, and Menkaure pyramids. Also, you visit the great statue Sphinx, 3 small pyramids for the queens, and the Mortuary Temple of Chefren.
Then, you relish an Egyptian meal at a lovely restaurant with a magical view of the pyramids. Then, your private Egyptologist escorts you to the Egyptian Museum.
Finally, you are escorted back to your accommodation.
Day 2; Saqqara, Memphis, Dahshour & Khan El Khalili
First of all, your Egyptologist takes you from your accommodation to visit Saqqara Pyramid. Then to this large open-air museum in ancient Egypt, and the oldest capital in ancient Egypt, Memphis.
Next, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Dahshour Pyramid. After that, enjoy a tasty Egyptian lunch meal at a local restaurant.
Afterwards, you visit the Khan El Khalili market.
Finally, your Egyptologist takes you back to your hotel in Cairo.
Day3; Old Cairo, National Museum of Civilizations & Citadel of Saladin
Firstly, your Egyptologist takes you to from your accommodation in Cairo to take you to old Cairo, walking amid the Babylon Fortress to walk the historical artifacts from churches with rare basilic architecture, following in the footsteps of the Holy Family. So, you visit the Hanging Church, and St. Sergius and Bacchus Church. Then, to this Jewish masterpiece; Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Next, you visit the National Museum of Civilization. After that, you enjoy an Egyptian lunch meal at a high-quality restaurant. After that, your Egyptologist takes you to the Citadel of Saladin.
Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you to your accommodation in Cairo after enjoying your trip to the best attractions in Egypt.
- Professional pickup service from your accommodation in Cairo (any selected meet point you choose).
- Transfers to all the sites that are mentioned in the above itinerary by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist takes you to all the sightseeing in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the sites that are mentioned in these 3 days in Cairo itinerary.
- 3 lunch meals.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Accommodation in Cairo.
- Personal needs.
- Any additional activity/site.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $295$345 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars er adult person for minimum 2 persons.
For solo traveler in a private tour a supplement of 60% is applicable.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 5 Years are Free of Charge
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking travelers’ body temperature when tour starts.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your day tour in Egypt during winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.